Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

wants to wish everyone the best of luck for weigh in this week, i have my weigh in tomorrow evening, and for once what with being so close to the 10s i have had a good week, last wednesday i was 11st 0.5lb, praying i have lost at least 1lb tomorrow who knows though anything can change and i have had good weeks when i have gained also!!

good luck! my WI is tomorrow as well but I've had a bad day today - we had Greek day at school (I'm a TA) and I couldn't resist the Baklava - then because I felt I'd failed I ate a couple of biscuits :(

A little 1lb on so at 11 3 now - I have to hit the 10s by the end of march (kicking myself up the backside!!!!)

:)

Hi I am 11st 3 and seem stuck help I have drop a stone and a half for medical reasons so have to stick at it! Can anyone tell me is couscous free? Thanks peeps

ekj18 said:
Hi I am 11st 3 and seem stuck help I have drop a stone and a half for medical reasons so have to stick at it! Can anyone tell me is couscous free? Thanks peeps

Free on green and ee, don't think its free on red

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi everyone - just checking in with this thread after my weigh in last night. I had a 2lb loss but at 11st 6 I am still firmly in this group! Hope to see you all in the 10s soon! :)

lost 3lb this evening taking me too an amazing 10st 11.5lb woop woop its been a long time coming, thanks for the long stay but i am heading to the next group to loose my final 11.5lb to get to target!!

caramumofmany said:
lost 3lb this evening taking me too an amazing 10st 11.5lb woop woop its been a long time coming, thanks for the long stay but i am heading to the next group to loose my final 11.5lb to get to target!!

Congrats to you, 3 lb that is fab....hope to see you in the 10s soon x

Brilliant - well done!! I had a bad week and maintained - at least I didn't put any on. However I'm still 11.2 - have made my target 2.5lbs this week to get me into the 10's... watch this space!
Have a good week everyone!|

caramumofmany said:

Wahoo, come on down the price is right!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Three on for me, but both me and my c have sussed its water retention... It's very nice to have a c that understands and cares, we went over everything and she agreed it will come off again after * week... Still here girls, but not so low over this gain...

Feelng very unmotivated the last two days. Feeling bloated and heavy *week on the way so i guess its down to that, just dont want to mess up before my weigh in on monday.
How do you guys tackle those days you just feel bleuugh?

Back