Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Mrs Pepperpot said:
wow you're doing really well! I'm Gemma, see you around xx

Hi Gemma :)

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slimbysummer said:
Welcome & well done on your weight loss so far x

Hi slimbysummer. You sound very much like me. I was 12st 3oz when I started SW and have got to11st 55lb. I want to be 10 st by July. I did weight watchers about 8 years ago and lost 3st 10 oz. I would sooner do SW EE though. You can eat more and it's more convenient when you go out. Keep up your doing great. :)

bsamcd65 said:
Hi slimbysummer. You sound very much like me. I was 12st 3oz when I started SW and have got to11st 55lb. I want to be 10 st by July. I did weight watchers about 8 years ago and lost 3st 10 oz. I would sooner do SW EE though. You can eat more and it's more convenient when you go out. Keep up your doing great. :)

Have u tried scan bran yet? I have bought some in but haven't had the nerve to try it yet..lol

Laura_jane said:
I wanna join! I've been stuck in the 11s for aaaaaaaaaaages! Lets keep it up ladies! Get me in those 10s woo! xx

I got down to 11 3 at Christmas then put 3 on and can't seem to shake it off yet...need to get in the 10's ;-(
MOTIVATION AND DETERMINATION IS NEEDED!!

I'm another one who has struggled to lose much since my Christmas gain. I've had a few days in Sussex which was lovely and got me away from my fridge!. I have walked miles and eaten lots of healthy meals, so I'm hoping to have made some progress this week. Keep going everyone, we can do it.
moz-screenshot-1.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Just weighed today and I'm now 11st 13, so I can just join you now!

ellierose988 said:
Hello everyone! Just weighed today and I'm now 11st 13, so I can just join you now!

Yey! We both moved to the 11's in the same week. Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bsamcd65 said:
I got down to 11 3 at Christmas then put 3 on and can't seem to shake it off yet...need to get in the 10's ;-(
MOTIVATION AND DETERMINATION IS NEEDED!!

That is exactly like me! I was at 11 2 for about a month, then it crept up over chrismas and i'm now 11 6, it's taking bloody forever to come off!!

Hi All...ive done Slimming World successfully a few times and have decided to once again go back on it after Xmas so here goes...
Im now 11st 8lb as of today ...was 10st 3lb this time last year so aiming for that again xx

Weighed in today at 11 stone 11 with a 1.5lb loss. Disappointed in the loss as i wanted more, however i didnt deserve more. Got my club 10 though which is amazing.

Weighed in today at 11 stone 11 with a 1.5lb loss. Disappointed in the loss as i wanted more, however i didnt deserve more. Got my club 10 though which is amazing.

Sticker time :D God I can't wait to get a sticker! x

lost 1.5 lbs this week, now weigh 11st 7.5lbs. Really chuffed slowly but steadily seem to be working my way through this thread. Was starting to lose motivation, think it was possibly the miserable weather.

helenlee2307 said:
lost 1.5 lbs this week, now weigh 11st 7.5lbs. Really chuffed slowly but steadily seem to be working my way through this thread. Was starting to lose motivation, think it was possibly the miserable weather.

My losses are slow and up and down, but sticking with this site and threads have kept me going until the motivation to do it got under my skin... Good luck and keep going...

0.5lb off this week taking me to 11.2 after sts past 2 weeks :-( would have liked bit more as I increased my exercise this week but it's also * week so hoping next week will show better loss. Looks like I'll be here another week or so but at least I'm going in the right direction again! Good luck everyone for weigh in this week x

Back