Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

2lb off for me this week... So pleased takes me near enough to the 10's to smell them...fingers crossed for next week.... Well done everyone!!! Good luck for next week...

sleepytimesadie said:
My losses are slow and up and down, but sticking with this site and threads have kept me going until the motivation to do it got under my skin... Good luck and keep going...

Fancy seeing you here :)

I totally agree. My losses are slow but this site keeps me going :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

courtneyslim said:
My last wi was 11st exactly i cant seem to get under that frig sake lol wi on thurs here hopin for miricles

I know what u mean, I'm determined, hoping to see a 10 next week.... C u there!!!!!

I've somehow managed to lose 4lbs in a week, even though I went a little over synwise! Ecstatic! I've still got 8lbs till I'm into the 10s, but here I come. Another week like last week please :jelous:

starpanda said:
I've somehow managed to lose 4lbs in a week, even though I went a little over synwise! Ecstatic! I've still got 8lbs till I'm into the 10s, but here I come. Another week like last week please :jelous:

How do ppl loose 4lbs in a week my average is 1-2 lol well done

Hi ladies I'm stuck at 11 stone 1 this week. I was certain I was going to see the 10's... Any tips? Desperate for a good loss this week x

lots and lots of superspeed foods and water :)

Thanks, I did think that maybe I hadn't drank enough water or eaten as much scan bran as normal, back on it today! Started with bowl of porridge with strawberries and half a grapefruit x

Lost 1lb, slowly making my way down through these 11's.

Goal for this week is to make sure I drink 2 litres of water a day, have been a bit slack in recent weeks.

Well I am now officially half way through these 11s... lost 2lb last night which got me my 6st shiney and was also awarded the greatest loser in group award.... Now just to sneak my way in to those 10s and I will be one happy bunny...

skinnyminx said:
Well I am now officially half way through these 11s... lost 2lb last night which got me my 6st shiney and was also awarded the greatest loser in group award.... Now just to sneak my way in to those 10s and I will be one happy bunny...

Well done!! I'm sure you're well chuffed! 6 stone is amazing x

Fairymary said:
Well done Chelle, you had a good weekend and STS that is a good result in my book!

Yeah, I am chuffed too... I have a fortnight to get it off, before he comes home again...xx

Back