Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Im new 2 slimming world! i was 11st 11 on jan 1st started the south beach diet (i found strict and hard 2 keep to the rules) i lost 10lbs in 2 week i maintained that weight but didnt lose any more over last 2 months so joined sw im 11st1 want to 10st fingers crossed i start losing!

Another 1.5 pounds for me this week so now 11.7.....fell like the 10's are really in sight now :) bring in skinny summer! *fingers crossed* xx

6 STONE??? That is amazing! Congratulations xx weighed myself this morning and was delighted to see 10st 13.5! First time in a good few years I've seen a 10 - there's light at the end of the tunnel. However, can't update my ticker which is really annoying :(

Well done mrs pepperpot, roll on the 10's!

I have had a blowout day. Hubbie suggested bringing the kids and his folks out for dinner to celebrate their wedding anniversary. So we had lovely chinese out and apple pie and cream at home. Hopefully i can recover from this tomorrow. I did enjoy it but ate too mych fried rice (i know i shuld have had boiled) and should have avoided the fortune cookie and the apple pie. Oh well. It was great and inwas thrilled that the kids behaved in their first proper restaurant meal ie not fast food or the like.

You enjoyed it that's the main thing :) if we can't have times we enjoy there's no way we'd stick to this!

Lost 2lb this week, happy as I got my club 10. At 11.11 now. :)

ellierose988 said:
You enjoyed it that's the main thing :) if we can't have times we enjoy there's no way we'd stick to this!

Lost 2lb this week, happy as I got my club 10. At 11.11 now. :)

Well done on your club 10 :)

I agree we'd never stick to SW without time off sometimes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Girls, thanks for the support.
Weighed in this morning and was down 1.5lb. Thrilled with it since i honestly didnt think i would get it.
Another half oound to go to my next half stone so intend losing that and more this week.

Am so disappointed this morning...WI with a 1lb GAIN.... Have been 100% all week barring a slice of hubbys bday cake last night... Also working out at gym, personal training twice a week and workouts on my own..

Was sooo convinced I would see a 10 this week as weighed in last week at 11st1.5lb but now I just feel its never gonna happen...

I'm out for dinner for hubbies bday tonight, planning on making sensible choices & driving to reduce the risk of alcohol clouding my thoughts and will power... But when you've had an unexplained gain makes it sooo hard!!!

I can only hope the arrival of * week yesterday can be blamed..

JoFlo2 said:
Am so disappointed this morning...WI with a 1lb GAIN.... Have been 100% all week barring a slice of hubbys bday cake last night... Also working out at gym, personal training twice a week and workouts on my own..

Was sooo convinced I would see a 10 this week as weighed in last week at 11st1.5lb but now I just feel its never gonna happen...

I'm out for dinner for hubbies bday tonight, planning on making sensible choices & driving to reduce the risk of alcohol clouding my thoughts and will power... But when you've had an unexplained gain makes it sooo hard!!!

You will find it probably is... I have a problem every month, try green tea/capsules and cider apple vinegar capsules, they might help...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
You will find it probably is... I have a problem every month, try green tea/capsules and cider apple vinegar capsules, they might help...xx

Thanks I will....where do you get them??

Oh bless you. It happens some weeks. I lost 0.5 this week, even though i have been a SAINT and worked out.

Don't beat yourself up. Maybe a nice double loss next week :)

Woo woop lost 2lb and got my 2 stone award (its taken me 6 months but got there in the end eh!) x

Back