Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

JoFlo2 said:
Am so disappointed this morning...WI with a 1lb GAIN.... Have been 100% all week barring a slice of hubbys bday cake last night... Also working out at gym, personal training twice a week and workouts on my own..

Was sooo convinced I would see a 10 this week as weighed in last week at 11st1.5lb but now I just feel its never gonna happen...

I'm out for dinner for hubbies bday tonight, planning on making sensible choices & driving to reduce the risk of alcohol clouding my thoughts and will power... But when you've had an unexplained gain makes it sooo hard!!!

I can only hope the arrival of * week yesterday can be blamed..

You could find its all the exercise too..... Don't get me wrong I'm not saying don't exercise, but I know if I have a really great spurt on the exercise front one week it seems to take a couple of weeks for my body to give me the credit!!

Keep at it hun - you will be rewarded for all the hard work :) xx

I'm still teetering around at 11 stone 1.5 weigh in tomorrow, think I'm looking at a gain, but it would be amazing to be in the 10's... I'm so close I can smell it!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Sure i've written in this forum before but been way way way off the rails for the last few months and went back to class tonight (was doing it at home before) - trying to get as much support around me as possible to keep my motivation up and wondered if you would mind me joining in here?

I weighed in tonight at 11.11 (biggest i've ever been) and was a bit of a wake up call - been kidding myself on that a few weeks would make all the difference but not feeling so optimistic now.

Was wondering since i've spotted a few of you lovely ladies are around the low 11's how long it took you to get there? I am a bridesmaid in 10 weeks and would really like to have lost at least 10lbs by then, if not a stone but don't know if that's too optimistic?

Also trying the 30 day shred - day 5 tomorrow - enjoying it but a bit worried it will affect my weight loss - seen a few people say that they've lost inches but its hampered their weight loss - any tips would be greatly appreciated?

hope you dont mind me popping in - need all the help I can get

debs
xxx

dm0191 said:
Hi Everyone,

Sure i've written in this forum before but been way way way off the rails for the last few months and went back to class tonight (was doing it at home before) - trying to get as much support around me as possible to keep my motivation up and wondered if you would mind me joining in here?

I weighed in tonight at 11.11 (biggest i've ever been) and was a bit of a wake up call - been kidding myself on that a few weeks would make all the difference but not feeling so optimistic now.

Was wondering since i've spotted a few of you lovely ladies are around the low 11's how long it took you to get there? I am a bridesmaid in 10 weeks and would really like to have lost at least 10lbs by then, if not a stone but don't know if that's too optimistic?

Also trying the 30 day shred - day 5 tomorrow - enjoying it but a bit worried it will affect my weight loss - seen a few people say that they've lost inches but its hampered their weight loss - any tips would be greatly appreciated?

hope you dont mind me popping in - need all the help I can get

debs
xxx

Hi Debs you're more than welcome to join us! 10lbs off in 10 weeks is definitely achievable. I've lost 9.5lbs in 9 weeks but there has been a holiday and few weekends away in there so I'm sure i could have lost more lol. The support you will find in the forums is brilliant and has really kept me motivated along the way. Good luck for your first week x

I've lost 0.5 so I'm now 11 stone and half a pound!!!! So so close.... Next week I will do it I'm sure!!! We are all so close ladies xxxx

sarahaa said:
I've lost 0.5 so I'm now 11 stone and half a pound!!!! So so close.... Next week I will do it I'm sure!!! We are all so close ladies xxxx

SNAP!! Feels like I've been in the 11's forever lol. Can almost touch the 10's :) Definitely next week........ Good luck for the week ahead x

Hi everyone - I had my first gain ever this week. I gained 0.5lb so am now 11st 4.5. I understand why I've had the gain so am ok with it. I've set a mini target in class for a 2lb loss next week so here goes!

CatherineB said:
Hi everyone - I had my first gain ever this week. I gained 0.5lb so am now 11st 4.5. I understand why I've had the gain so am ok with it. I've set a mini target in class for a 2lb loss next week so here goes!

Half the time the battle is won when you know where you have gone wrong... Great attitude babe, keep it going...xx

Back up to 11st 11lb today (3lb gain). I think my body wants me to stay in the 11's :) Not to worry, just get my head down and try work through this.

11st 13lbs tonight - I've been desperate to get to post here and yay! I made it! 10s, here we come.

Back to 11S 10lb thank god! Well done everyone else xx

Back