Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

My scales also say 10 13 and when I go to weigh in I'm 11.05!!!! Frustrated, but my time will come (this week I flippin well hope!!)

Can anyone advise how much a raisin and oatmeal cookie might be - I think it's from sainsburys. I've looked online but can't find anything similar! Was on playground duty at school today and despite having a banana with me, someone offered me one of these and I couldn't say 'no'! Am afraid I may have consumed about 10 syns :(

Back up to 11st 11lb today (3lb gain). I think my body wants me to stay in the 11's :) Not to worry, just get my head down and try work through this.

i was 11 11 for a while, pound on pound off.

11 11 is my 1 stone mark.

last week in lost 1.5 so now down to 9 1/2. 2 1/1 to go till 10% lost, so that is my mini target.

all aboard the 11 to 10 express

Tracy

Hey girls (and I'm sure there are some guys too but this thread has way too many pages for me to nosy through!

I had my first weigh in today and was pleasantly surprised I'd gone from 12stone 6 and 3/4lbs to 11 stone 12 so I am now officially in the 11's :D yay!

Can't wait to get out of them and in to the tens but for the mean time I'm VERY happy to be out of the 12s and to have such a good loss in my first week!

All_about_the_climb said:
Hey girls (and I'm sure there are some guys too but this thread has way too many pages for me to nosy through!

I had my first weigh in today and was pleasantly surprised I'd gone from 12stone 6 and 3/4lbs to 11 stone 12 so I am now officially in the 11's :D yay!

Can't wait to get out of them and in to the tens but for the mean time I'm VERY happy to be out of the 12s and to have such a good loss in my first week!

Congrats on a fab loss... Wow!!!

gained a pound this week, back to 11 st 12. Curses! Haha. Next week I know I shall lose. Positive thinking and planning on sticking to the plan very well. Sometimes we need a blip or two to help us get back on track.

Sometimes we need a blip or two to help us get back on track.

i think the blips are the little things who sit on our shoulders and say "i told you so"

usually when i come out of group after a gain i am really positive - so make it a good week from now

tracy

Down another 1.5lbs today. Nearly half way through the 11's. Gonna push this week for a bigger loss.
Got my 1.5stone award this week too. Thrilled with that.

I am within sniffing distance, but not there yet. Give it a few weeks *fingers crossed* x

Hey everyone.
I joined last year and lost over a stone. I fell off the wagon at 11st 1! My wedding is now in 6 months time. I will get in the 10s this time!!

Hi!

Hi there! I'm new on this site. I started my diet last Saturday and am feeling positive at the moment! :clap:
Just realised my join date is ages ago! I just never used it!

Down another 1.5lbs today. Nearly half way through the 11's. Gonna push this week for a bigger loss.
Got my 1.5stone award this week too. Thrilled with that.

Go you! The awards really spur you on.

Hi all - 5 lbs off for me this week which brings me from the 12s to the 11s, yay!

yay!

I am within sniffing distance, but not there yet. Give it a few weeks *fingers crossed* x

*fingers crossed*

Hey everyone.
I joined last year and lost over a stone. I fell off the wagon at 11st 1! My wedding is now in 6 months time. I will get in the 10s this time!!

Me2! In the same boat my wedding is in August :)

Hi all, an unexpected 1lb loss for me today so now 11st 8.5 - slowly but surely does it ;) x

Slow and steady wins the race ^.^

Hi there! I'm new on this site. I started my diet last Saturday and am feeling positive at the moment! :clap:
Just realised my join date is ages ago! I just never used it!

Welcome :)

Hoping for a good loss this week, get me nearer the 10s and into another award!

Another 2lb off for me, now 11st 8lb so nearly half way there x

Yippppppeeeeeeee lost 1.5lb tonight taking me to 10.13 so looks like I'm outta here ladies.......... See you all in the next zone xxx

Back