Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi everyone! I had 2.5lbs off this week so I'm now 11st 2lbs. Delighted :)

Hi everyone - I'm new and have just had my 2nd weigh in. I lost 3lb last week and sts this week despite sticking to the sw diet. I showed the c who said I was doing everything right and not to be disheartened...

but feel gutted...

any advice???

Donna x

Hi everyone - I'm new and have just had my 2nd weigh in. I lost 3lb last week and sts this week despite sticking to the sw diet. I showed the c who said I was doing everything right and not to be disheartened...

but feel gutted...

any advice???

Donna x

What your experiencing is quite normal.
My first wk lost 5.5lb / 2nd i STS / 3rd wk - lost 3.3lbs
So just focus on this wk and it will show next x

1.5lbs loss for me tonight making me now 11st 5.5lbs - just 5.5lbs from target:eek:

Fantastic skinnyminx :)

Weigh in for me tomorrow!

Really hoping for a 3lb loss this week (sunday weigh in day) which will take me to 1.5 stone. I also wanted to lose 7lb in march and I've only lost 1lb so far so it would be great to lose 3lb each in the next two weeks to meet my March target! Doing well this week and feeling positive so fingers crossed. Although I know any loss is a good loss!

Hope everyone does well at wi today... Am a bit late and got to be back to help run the pub... Will catch up with everyone later...xx

Finally made it into the 10s although could well be back up to 11 this week as it's my birthday. Ate as much as I liked yesterday (inc treacle pud and custard and wine!!) but I guess one day won't do all my hard work??

Don't weigh in until Sunday but my obsession with the scales had me jump on today. It said 11st 13lbs, really want to lose this week. Genuinely don't know what else I can do though apart from just eat superfree which is no diet at all! Also, I know I'm ranting and I'm even more aware that this is why we're told not to scale hop all the time lol!

4lb loss this week (gained 3lb last week), now 2lb off my 3 stone award. It's all going in the right direction and back on track.

woop woop 3lb off this week, now at 11st 9, single figures yay

I've never been like this before, maybe it's late night madness but I'm genuinely EXCITED about losing weight :) I am really enjoying Slimming World so far, being on here and seeing everyone's stories is making me super positive (it's almost sickening). I can't wait to get out of the 11's! Bring it on :)

Let's do it!

Woo go you :)

Down 1.5lbs today, so 11st 6.5lbs. Delighted. Am aiming to be particularly brilliant this week to have a big weight loss as a boost. Been losing about 1.5lbs each week so its been steady. Just want a quick boost and then back to slow and steady.

Back