Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

me!! 11.2 on Monday after getting my stone award, so pleased but now really determined to get into the 10s! not been there in five years so fingers crossed!

I lost 1.5lbs this week and got my 1 stone award, bringing me go 11st 0.5lb! I mean this in the nicest way possible but... I really hope to be out of here next week! :)

Hi all,

I'm in this bracket but I'm miles away from the next one!

I like reading on your progress though as it keeps me motivated. Good luck and keep going :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Well I took a lb step in the wrong direction, but I'm still determined I will get there! x

lost 3 last night, so now 11 7, the lowest i have been since i had my baby - 12 years ago :)

7 more to go - is achievable

Down to 11st 2.5lbs need to get into the 10s have been messing around gaining and losing the same couple of lbs since dec!!

Massive blow out at the weekend for me (was bday) have been naughty and weighed and think it's about a 3pound gain arghhhh alot for someone who averages a pound a week. Now just need to convince myself to go to group tomorrow and not skip it and give myself te extra week to work it off :-/

Hi ladies, mind if i join you?! I weighed in today and had a lb off, bringing my total weight loss to 1 stone :D
So i am now 11st 2lb. Finding it tough these past two weeks, just started back to work after having my baby boy (he's 8 months).

Kitty78 said:
Down to 11st 2.5lbs need to get into the 10s have been messing around gaining and losing the same couple of lbs since dec!!

I'm in the same boat... Weighted in this week at 11.0 so hoping to disappear next week, but have been here before and had a gain so I'm it counting my chickens! Good luck !

Hi everyone. Ive just lost 5lb tonight to get to 11st 12lb. I will prob be here for a while as its a long time since I was in the 11's. My target is 10st so I've a way to go but in so pleased to be here :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Down another 1.5lbs giving me 8lbs to get into the 10s :)

Hi ladies, mind if i join you?! I weighed in today and had a lb off, bringing my total weight loss to 1 stone :D
So i am now 11st 2lb. Finding it tough these past two weeks, just started back to work after having my baby boy (he's 8 months).

I'm also 11st 2lbs.. let's crack it this week!! Good luck x

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Hi everyone. Ive just lost 5lb tonight to get to 11st 12lb. I will prob be here for a while as its a long time since I was in the 11's. My target is 10st so I've a way to go but in so pleased to be here :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

My first weigh in is in 90 minutes! I'm aiming for the same goal as you and I'm the same sort of weight too, so I'll keep you company in here! :D

Congratulations on the fantastic weight loss

Woohoo! 5lbs off for me! :)

I'm with you ladies - let's get into that next stone bracket :)

Back