Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Would really like 2.5lbs to disintegrate by Wednesday, please, thank you *lol* x

STS this week. Never mind, better than a gain. :)

10 stone express

i would love to get down to 10 stone, i need an incentive, something to do and how to do it, has anyone any ideas and also has anyone done this and could share any tips x :)

Weighed in this morning at 11 stone 4.5lb. Down 2lbs.
Only 2.5lbs away from my 2 stone and hopefully 3 weeks maximum away from the 11 stones forever.
Feeling very positive about this week.

ScarlettStar86 said:
Hello everyone, I've been in the 12s bracket since I joined 11 weeks ago and finally tonight hit my 1stone award and entered the 11s! 11st12lbs to be exact. Not sure what my pat is yet but I'm pretty sure it will be within the 11s but for the time being I fit in here :) xx

Well done & welcome x

All_about_the_climb said:
For some reason, I was really down last night and just wanted to pack SW in (I wasn't feeling well, at all), so glad I just went to bed instead. I am completely determined to get out of the 11's, it just seems like such a big number in comparison to the 10's. Let's do it ladies :)

Hang in there, we will get into the 10's whether we take the direct route or the scenic route x

All_about_the_climb said:
For some reason, I was really down last night and just wanted to pack SW in (I wasn't feeling well, at all), so glad I just went to bed instead. I am completely determined to get out of the 11's, it just seems like such a big number in comparison to the 10's. Let's do it ladies :)

I think so too - saying that you are 10st 13lbs, sounds super light compared to 11st 1lb!

Well done for not giving in. We'll all get there :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Hang in there, we will get into the 10's whether we take the direct route or the scenic route x

I think I opted for the scenic route, least it's sunny with it now :) x

Hello everyone, I've been in the 12s bracket since I joined 11 weeks ago and finally tonight hit my 1stone award and entered the 11s! 11st12lbs to be exact. Not sure what my pat is yet but I'm pretty sure it will be within the 11s but for the time being I fit in here :) xx

Welcome to the 11's club

Woop woop - was expecting a STS (that what my scales said yday) and then rather miraculasly overnight I lost 3.5lb
No idea how / why - but dont care - now 11st 5lb - I will get into the 10's someday (preferable by end May cause im normally a slow looser)

Hi everyone! I had a 2lb loss tonight so am now 10st 12.5lbs and got my Club 10 award. I'm very happy to be saying goodbye for now, but I hope to say hello to you all in the 10s very soon! :)

Much as I have enjoyed being part of this thread I am overjoyed to say I'm off to the 10's, WI put me at 10.13.8 (talk about by the skin of my teeth!!!!)
Thanks so much for support and see you all in the 10's....

Back