Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Congratulations to all those going into the next bracket.

Hope to see you soon :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Room for a little one? Hello, I'm joining you today after a 2 LB loss taking me to 11.13 ,it's taken forever to leave the 12's , I'm excited this is my last stone to go now, 4 stone 9 LB gone since June woo woo x

Hi everyone. Is it ok if I join you? I lost 1.5lbs tonight to get me to 11st 13.5lbs. I'm so delighted to see an 11 on the scales. I haven't seen one of those since I got married nearly 4 years ago!

I'm a reasonably slow but steady loser at this stage so I plan to be here for about 3 months. :)

One off for me tonight, now at 11.5, slowly edging closer :)

Anyone else going to group noticing it getting quieter? My group used to be rammed!!

I'm sure it will be noisy now I'm here lol :) people keep giving me clothes, this has never happened ever,with me being the bigger girl before. I'm just pondering who I can get some denim shorts off lol ;)

Reeeeally hoping for any loss this week. Feeling a bit disheartened by my STS last week and will be disappointed if I have another one, I think two STS in the row will knock my confidence. Just got to keep smiling. :)

I'm back after a very brief trip into the 10's :( I did go down to 10 11.5, but am now sat at 11 exactly so hoping to get back to 10's this week xxx

Blaze said:
Woo-hoo! I lost 0.5lb this week, I'm currently 11st 8lb, so I have 8.5lb to lose before I see a ten on the scale. The lightest I got to doing Weightwatchers was 11st 7lb, so I'm absolutely thrilled that I'm nearly past that point. :D

Well done, good feeling eh x

Hello can I join you,:) I seem to have been stuck the last couple of weeks and have sts which is a bit demoralising, but this week am trying to up my exercise and water intake in the hope I will have even a small loss on Thurs. I usually tend to take the scenic route rather than a direct route but I will reach my destination it just might take me a bit longer. xxx

I'm a scenic route kinda gal too! Still hoping for any loss this week to get me outta here n into the 10's!!!!

I had a sneaky weigh this morning and I was 11.0.3/4 soooooo close :D x

Back