Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Gained a pound. 11st 10. Pissed off about it, not going to lie.

Well... 3.5lbs to go in order to escape from this group - it seems to have taken an eternity. I would love to be able to do it this week but even a 3lb loss would mean a dead 11st.... New job starts tomorrow as well - so will not be able to gym it up as much as usual although i do have a run planned for tonight, body combat Monday PM, body pump Tuesday pm and may even try and slip in a run on wednesday am before work depends if I can drag myself out of bed....

Hi everyone!

I'd love to join this group please - 3 weeks into SW, and during that time I've moved from the 12st to 11st bracket (yay!). Currently 11st 10lbs, so I've got a bit of work to do to move to the 10's. Got a STS when I weighed in today, so no idea how long it'll take!

Beenie x

When I was weighed on tues I went up from 11st 3.5lbs to 11st 5lbs, though I was very naughty that week. Hopefully after tue weigh in I've lost the 1.5lbs and a bit more. really want my stone and half award.

ellierose988 said:
Gained a pound. 11st 10. Pissed off about it, not going to lie.

Hey, don't feel too bad. We've all been there. You'll smash it this week :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Down to 11st 5 today, got my 2 stone award since joining group. This last half stone has taken twice as long as the other half stones have. Hoping to speed things up to get down to the 10's.

Hi everyone
Just back from holiday so sorry for posting then disappearing. But I'm back now. I put on 4lb on my hols taking me to 12st 2 but I've been super good since Friday and scales show I'm back in the 11's. Weigh in officially is Thursday so I'm ignoring the 12st 2 and hopefully I will have maintained since last group.

Hope everyone is well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Howdy!

I've just come over from the 12 stone department ... at tonight's weigh-in I have lost another 2lb which takes me down to - 11stone 13lbs!

I'll likely be around here quite a while - I'm averaging just under 2lb loss per week at the moment, so I'll be here for a few weeks.

skinnyminx said:
Well... 3.5lbs to go in order to escape from this group. I would love to be able to do it this week but even a 3lb loss would mean a dead 11st....

I need exactly same as u. We can do it!!!!

Can I join in too? Joined SW 3 weeks ago at 11st 5.5 and am still getting head around what I can eat. I was really good the first 2 weeks and lost 2.5lbs in total... Feel like it's going very slowily and to be honest thought I would have lost more :(.

WI tomorrow and scared as had a weekend away and am not confident about the syn values for the meals out.

Wiz bit said:
Can I join in too? Joined SW 3 weeks ago at 11st 5.5 and am still getting head around what I can eat. I was really good the first 2 weeks and lost 2.5lbs in total... Feel like it's going very slowily and to be honest thought I would have lost more :(.

WI tomorrow and scared as had a weekend away and am not confident about the syn values for the meals out.

Good luck for tomorrow!

I know it is confusing - its my third weigh in on Saturday so I'm just getting used to it and what my body is happy eating for me to lose weight.

The best thing to do with syns is to over calculate them, just in case! That's what I do.

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

11st 0 1/4lb....please God let next week work out, although even if it did, I'd be back the week after...birthday celebrations ;) *lol* Might just hang around until May aka safety zone x

I'm gonna have to love yous and leave ya as I finally made it into the 10st bracket!!! :D
Thoug seeing as sunday is easter, I may be back in the 11st next week. lol

Best of luck everyone.

Wahness said:
I'm gonna have to love yous and leave ya as I finally made it into the 10st bracket!!! :D
Thoug seeing as sunday is easter, I may be back in the 11st next week. lol

Best of luck everyone.

Brilliant xx

Back