Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'm gonna have to love yous and leave ya as I finally made it into the 10st bracket!!!
biggrin.gif

Thoug seeing as sunday is easter, I may be back in the 11st next week. lol

Best of luck everyone.

That's great - well done! Good luck with the rest of your journey

Beenie x

Hopefully you lot will be rid of me too later...xx

Good luck!

Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely love this forum...people actually encouraging others to lose weight. Maybe it's just me but other girls in my social circles do not wish girls well when they lose weight...it's like they want them to stay fat in the hope that it makes them look that little bit better.

Lost 2 this week, down to 11stone 10 now. Would like to loose another 2 this week to get my 2stone shiny. Just gotta avoid all the lovely chocolate around :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All_about_the_climb said:
Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely love this forum...people actually encouraging others to lose weight. Maybe it's just me but other girls in my social circles do not wish girls well when they lose weight...it's like they want them to stay fat in the hope that it makes them look that little bit better.

That's why I've not told anyone else about my weight loss journey this time. Every time I've done it before, it always gets sabotaged, one way or another.

Obviously you all know! :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

That's why I've not told anyone else about my weight loss journey this time. Every time I've done it before, it always gets sabotaged, one way or another.

Obviously you all know! :)

I've only told my mum and my best friend (who is also trying to lose weight via lighter life), I've asked them not to tell anyone else as well...not even for sabotage but I HATE when people say 'oh you've lost weight' even though they don't think it but because you're on a 'diet' they think it's the right thing to say. Granted, I may be slightly hysterical and paranoid haha!

All_about_the_climb said:
I've only told my mum and my best friend (who is also trying to lose weight via lighter life), I've asked them not to tell anyone else as well...not even for sabotage but I HATE when people say 'oh you've lost weight' even though they don't think it but because you're on a 'diet' they think it's the right thing to say. Granted, I may be slightly hysterical and paranoid haha!

I don't get that, I get 'why do you want to lose weight?' and 'go on, one cake won't hurt' then it all goes downhill from there! :p

If I want anything synful - its an argument I have with myself! :)

Now you see, the people who show jealousy in my slimming, make me more determined to be 100% ;) I've had it from my oldest skinny neighbour mate and my slim Mother ( not big people) they obviously feel threatened that me being big stood next to them, won't make them look better any longer ;) they just make me dig my heels in

I've had from friend...how low are you going to go down to, don't be going much further. Translates to ,Shes 9. 5 stone And doesn't want me to be as light as her ;) Continues weekly!

My Mother, why have you bought a size 10 coat from charity shop, how do you know you'll get to size ten!

Don't be wasting to nothing.

Well I'm not in a size ten so don't see how you've managed being as I thought I was smaller than you! ( I've gone from size 22 to now 10/12 )

Good for you! I don't know if I could carry on, particularly if it was my mum being unhelpful.

Your determination is to be admired!

New said:
Good for you! I don't know if I could carry on, particularly if it was my mum being unhelpful.

Your determination is to be admired!

Well I'd rather my Mum be miffed I'm slim, than me be miffed I gave up and my Mother was the only slim one ;) never give up! Never be defeated. I must find it natural to be determined, I can't imagine anyone making me give up because they've upset me. I have done this for health reasons but, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't loving my new clothes ;) most of which have been given to me or charity shops. I have bought some new from matalan too :) its all been worth it xxx

Bunnylush said:
Well I'd rather my Mum be miffed I'm slim, than me be miffed I gave up and my Mother was the only slim one ;) never give up! Never be defeated. I must find it natural to be determined, I can't imagine anyone making me give up because they've upset me. I have done this for health reasons but, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't loving my new clothes ;) most of which have been given to me or charity shops. I have bought some new from matalan too :) its all been worth it xxx

I'm definitely going to step it up now. You've really inspired me.

Do you do have a diary I can follow so it'll keep me on track? Xx

Aww Thank You, I didn't start a diary on here as I input my food in enough places already, and I don't say much on a day to day basis. My friend Purplebint has a diary and she's an amazing cook and inspiration too. I'm hoping I'll be staying in this thread as 10 st is my goal x

having the weekend off been unwell; but i thought it was just me that kept slimming world a secret! done it before and was sick of other people constantly asking how much weight id lost that week! now i love people commenting on my weight loss without the weekly trauma of facing my workmates if id had a gain, then have them tell my why id had a gain grrrr!!! no one has even noticed my diet swaps abduction when the cake gets passed around i dont tell people im on a diet just tell them.dont fancy any there's too many saboteurs about!! rant over

hollystar100 said:
i dont tell people im on a diet just tell them.dont fancy any there's too many saboteurs about!! rant over

There are! I think most people do it without realising (thinking they are being nice), but I think there are people who do it on purpose.

It's the same with exercise. I don't tell anyone now. I'm getting fed up with trying to justify why I couldn't exercise for one reason or another. The fact that the people who ask me haven't exercised in about 20 years obviously doesn't matter! :p That's my rant over!

Oh, and I lost 1lb today (by some miracle!), so I'm here for another 6lbs

4 pounds off this week! Hells YES making up for the last two weeks! now at 11 st 6, less than half a stone to go!!! :D

Back