Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I really think this might happen for me this Weds...although I suspect I shall bounce backwards and forwards for a few weeks ;) x

Finally weighed in at 11St 13.2 this morning so HELLO THERE! Last time I weighed 11 something I think I was about 13 so I'm really chuffed. I was dancing on the scales this morning! Can't imagine what seeing a 10 might do to me! :D

havent been on here for a while so I am coming back to update. Have gained 2lb bringing me back to 11 8 but I had my birthday weekend (a rather significant birthday I might add) so I have got that out of my system and hopefully I am going to be back on track.
I had set my birthday as my target date last August 2011 and when I knew I wouldnt be at target I seemed to go off on a self sabotage mission. It has been a weird couple of weeks but I think I have got it out of my system, stopped feeling sorry for myself and realised that this is a journey that I need to make for myself. I am not putting a time limit on it anymore. I have a weight target I want to get to and I dont care how long it takes to get there. As long as I get there and more importantly stay there!

thanks for listening

FMxx

Well I'd rather my Mum be miffed I'm slim, than me be miffed I gave up and my Mother was the only slim one ;) never give up! Never be defeated. I must find it natural to be determined, I can't imagine anyone making me give up because they've upset me. I have done this for health reasons but, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't loving my new clothes ;) most of which have been given to me or charity shops. I have bought some new from matalan too :) its all been worth it xxx

I know what you mean Bunnylush. My mum is a size 6 and cant get over the amount of food I eat and still loose weight. She doesnt understand healthy eating, her idea of a diet is cigarettes and starvation. Once a member of my extended family once remarked to me when I was heavier 'you look just like your mother when she had weight on' -Dont you just love family!

I know what you mean Bunnylush. My mum is a size 6 and cant get over the amount of food I eat and still loose weight. She doesnt understand healthy eating, her idea of a diet is cigarettes and starvation. Once a member of my extended family once remarked to me when I was heavier 'you look just like your mother when she had weight on' -Dont you just love family!

Some people definitely speak before they put their brain in gear.

Really want out of the 11's, wouldn't even care if I weighed in at 10st 13.9lbs this week...I just want to see a 10! Just finished day 3 of the shred, at the moment I feel fine however I imagine that when I lie down in bed later I shall feel like I've had the tripe kicked out of me!

All_about_the_climb said:

Really want out of the 11's, wouldn't even care if I weighed in at 10st 13.9lbs this week...I just want to see a 10! Just finished day 3 of the shred, at the moment I feel fine however I imagine that when I lie down in bed later I shall feel like I've had the tripe kicked out of me!

I would like my 5 stone shiny tomorrow but I'm doubting a 2 lb loss!

Looks like you are very motivated all about the climb. Keep going the way you are and you will see those 10's in no time

Good luck to all those weighing tonight and congratulations to those who have already weighed :D

My mini goal is to lose another 7lbs by my birthday (12 May) so I will be out of the 11's. But I'm happy to keep you all company till then :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

It's been a pleasure being motivated by everyone here, but I'm out of here, best of luck to everyone x (Might see you all next week *lol* ;)) x

Rach*B said:
It's been a pleasure being motivated by everyone here, but I'm out of here, best of luck to everyone x (Might see you all next week *lol* ;)) x

Congratulations! And hopefully see you soon :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Down to 11st 1lb - so close next week I want to be in the 10's. Have started the 30 day shred so hopefully this will push me across into the next bracket!!! :)

Back