Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done losers, STS for me this week :( I felt no loss!

Sorry you didnt loose this week bunnylush but you stayed the same which you well know is better than a gain. I have been trying get to my 3 stone shiney since Feb and I just cant seem to get there.

All we can do is keep trying. Heres to having a good week and some losses next week

Meee please would love some help, tips and support
I'm currently at 11,7 stone and dream to get below the 10

stich said:
Meee please would love some help, tips and support
I'm currently at 11,7 stone and dream to get below the 10

Welcome aboard :)

I'm there with you, we'll get there :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Hello! Newbie here :eek:

I've been in the 11's for the past year, and struggle to get lower than 11.11. Annoyingly my weight always settles at 11.13 (well at the moment I'm 12, but that is Easters fault)

Hope to be in the 10's by July!

you'll get there eventually don't give up!!I had a phase like this last time I was on slimming world so I know how frustating it gets!
hope to be in the 10's by july too!

Hi everyone. Well I'm not really supposed to stay as I've jumped up to 12st and half a lb. thanks to my complete obsession with buttons Easter egg. X2. Oops!

Oh well I've been 100% today and my scales have me back at 11st 11. So I'm not going anywhere!!

Really want to get back to 11 10 by next Thursday so got to really focus this week. Going to give myself lots of stern talking tos this week.

Hope everyone is feeling positive. I may need to borrow some!
Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

here some positive feelings from me coming your way.easter is behing us so back on track!!
best of luck x

Phew! STS this week when I really didn't deserve to.

Gotta get back in the zone

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

stich said:
here some positive feelings from me coming your way.easter is behing us so back on track!!
best of luck x

Thanks hon.
Still being good so hoping Thursday will be a good one! Seems do far away on a Sunday tho lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11 st 5. (one pound down). I think I can make it there in three more weighins. Positivity!

Back