Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Count me in! I'm the same as you Clara 11.9, started at 12.2 3 weeks ago, had a great first week and lost 6lbs, then the second week only lost 1 lb and then last week maintained /STS was fed up, but I had gone over my syns for first time after going to a pub and them not having any sensible options to choose from.. I slid from there.. trying to get back on the wagon today as went over again yesterday... I'm thinking of next week just following my first week diary, literally eat exactly the same and see what happens! anyone tried repeating successful weeks again? (know it was my first week but still..) Can't wait to get in the 10's.. and then the 9's! how long do you guestimate it will take me? :)

Lost 1lb this week and I have now offically lost 3 stone!!! It has taken me since last Feb to loose this half stone so it works out on average about half a pound a week. I hope this last stone doesnt take as long.....

onwards and downwards everyone

FMxx

Fairymary said:
Lost 1lb this week and I have now offically lost 3 stone!!! It has taken me since last Feb to loose this half stone so it works out on average about half a pound a week. I hope this last stone doesnt take as long.....

FMxx

Well done that's an amazing achievement! Xx

FMxx

Thats AMAZING! well done! 3 stone is exactly what I want to lose so thank you for inspiring me! Good to know that 1/2 lb consistantly works well too!

Hello ladies (and gents) absolutely estatic to be in the 11's this week after a 4.5 loss over the past 2 weeks, I am on RC but very little posts hence virtually no support in that section so I hope no-one minds if join you. Cannot believe I am finally in the 11's as at christmas I was 14 and a half stone, my advice to everyone for what it's worth is water, water, water, and exercise, exercise, exercise x

Congratulations! 4.5 is a big loss! and I needed to read the water water water thing. I'm on wek 4 body magic bronze but Im def not drinking enough water and think its contributing to tiredness and have wondered whether Im holding on to too much water because not drinking enough.

Hello all!
I am now 11stone 13.5lb- I think I had a bad week too, so hoping for a bigger drop the next week.

Good luck everyone getting into the 10's

Half on this week but kinda expected, back in the zone now! Food diary this week, only 2lbs till the tens!! Xx

Well, after three weeks of trying, I have finally broken into the 11s at 11st 11lbs! I have 6 weeks until our Cuba holiday, I would LOVE to get into the 10s before then - is this realistic do you think?

Finally got my head in the game and lost 1.5lbs this week!

So close to the 10s I can smell it! :)

Tractor girl said:
Hello ladies (and gents) absolutely estatic to be in the 11's this week after a 4.5 loss over the past 2 weeks, I am on RC but very little posts hence virtually no support in that section so I hope no-one minds if join you. Cannot believe I am finally in the 11's as at christmas I was 14 and a half stone, my advice to everyone for what it's worth is water, water, water, and exercise, exercise, exercise x

Hi, I've not been a fan of exercise but after two years of SW I've finally got myself in gear and I'm out walking three times a week. And you're right about the water, it so does work. Congrats on your weight loss since Xmas. It's a fantastic achievement xx

miss_miffi said:
Well, after three weeks of trying, I have finally broken into the 11s at 11st 11lbs! I have 6 weeks until our Cuba holiday, I would LOVE to get into the 10s before then - is this realistic do you think?

Totally achievable - I hope so cause I want to be back in the 10s in 6 weeks before my birthday. Water and exercise are my new best friends so I'm hoping they will get me there. Good luck x

I need to lose 14lb to be in the 10's!!!

Bunnylush said:
I'm stuffed lol romantic SW Indian for two ;)

Yummy must make some barjis :)

I have been hovering up and down from 11st to 11st 2lbs, for the last 3 weeks. really finding it hard to get below, im hoping this week i crack it :)

11st 2 - two stone gone - I can taste those tens!

Back