Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I just started Slimming World again last Wednesday, and was weighed in at 11st 3lbs. At only 4ft 11 inches, I look a bit like a mini michelin man, lol! Keeping my fingers well and truly crossed that I'll have made it to those seemingly elusive tens by the time I get weighed next week....bring it on!! :D

Only 1/2lb off for me this past week, but in the grand scheme of things I had a poor week SW wise, and was expecting a gain - at least it went in the right direction!

I hope to be in the 10's in a couple of weeks' time - fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone :)

Beenie x

Joining in here, have left the 12s, working my way to the 10s now. Hopefully planning on getting close before my holiday in 3.5 weeks and then really focus on it when I get back.

Hi everyone :)

Lost 2lbs this week so weighed in at 11.13 so I'll be joining you in the 11's, finally! :D

xxx

yey Leah !! well done hun xx I've just crossed over two having had my second week in the 11's I've decided I'm not going back up into the 12s ( not ever, if i can help it!! ).
good to see you here too xx

1lb off this week! So just 9lbs to get off now to get into the 10's whoooooooooooooooo! Well done everyone

Don't feel down. We'll see you shave a few more off next week xxxx Keep it up xx

1.5 for me this week. Going to try for 3 next week, have a clear week so being focused.

have had a slight wibble over the past couple of weeks, went from 11 7 (10%) to 11 11, mincing around 11 8, 11 9 etc but now down to 11 9.5

i seriously need a kick up the bum. i need to lose at least another stone, and i am struggling with a pound eeek

how am i going to do this??? i am back on it now, 9.5 to go

Bunnylush said:
2.5 off for me and slimmer of week :)

Well done fab result x :)

Keldelacoe said:
Well done fab result x :)

Thanks, changed from banana to melon with my muller breakfast. And changed to more chicken red days with my hexb jacket chips, instead of lots of green days which I love! Paid off I ate all my syns virtually x

Ok, this time 2mrw I'll know if I have moved further down the 11's,
Even 0.5lb will take me back into the 12's . NOOO!
I'm going to have a good day tomorrow....and DRINK! which is something I never do.

Please keep on at me :D

tinkagem said:
Ok, this time 2mrw I'll know if I have moved further down the 11's,
Even 0.5lb will take me back into the 12's . NOOO!
I'm going to have a good day tomorrow....and DRINK! which is something I never do.

Please keep on at me :D

Oh good luck, fingers crossed x

Well, my first time getting weighed since joining last week, and I only lost one and a half pounds :-(
My starting weight was 11 stone 3lbs, so was hoping to leave the 11s and be able to move on to the 10s....keeping my fingers crossed for next week!

Good luck to everyone else, hope you're all having a great week! :)

I'm signing up! Left a while ago and rejoined now at the upper end of the 11's! I've never got any less than 11st 2lbs so I signed up on Monday and I'm sticking with this group to get into the 10s at long last!!

Good luck Thursday gang... I lost one... Was ill yesterday and didn't eat... Debs my C says I have probably lost more just my body is still settling down after not eating...

Back