Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Countdown to weigh In! 7 Hours to go! I am not feeling lighter.
Just ate a Homemade Burger (HCA Cheese HCB Bun)
Need to make sure I am drinking, and have had a large beaker of water...which is probably more than I've had all week!

tinkagem said:
Countdown to weigh In! 7 Hours to go! I am not feeling lighter.
Just ate a Homemade Burger (HCA Cheese HCB Bun)
Need to make sure I am drinking, and have had a large beaker of water...which is probably more than I've had all week!

Fingers crossed for you x

had a naughty weigh yesterday (I never used to do this, but recently I've taken to cheekily weighing in the middle of the week just to see how I'm getting on - haha) and it put me at 10.13. I'm not counting it until sunday but if it stays at that (or less!) I'll be leaving. very excited.

Woohoo for youuu! Well done. It'll be bye bye very soon!
I have 3 and a Bit hours to go until I find out how bad i've done this week. Gna save my tea until after...and im gna make it a good one! (With a super syn of cheesecake for pudding!!!) Sssh Dont tell ;)

Woohoo for youuu! Well done. It'll be bye bye very soon!
I have 3 and a Bit hours to go until I find out how bad i've done this week. Gna save my tea until after...and im gna make it a good one! (With a super syn of cheesecake for pudding!!!) Sssh Dont tell ;)
lol, what you like?! I have everything crossed for u ;)

I just cant do it... why can i not break this barrier - i have managed to loose nearly 6 and 1/2 stone - but can I loose those next 1.5lbs to get in those highly desired 10's can i nuts.... getting so annoyed with myself - tried eating less, tried eating more, tried exercising more, tried exercising less i just cant do it....

I just cant do it... why can i not break this barrier - i have managed to loose nearly 6 and 1/2 stone - but can I loose those next 1.5lbs to get in those highly desired 10's can i nuts.... getting so annoyed with myself - tried eating less, tried eating more, tried exercising more, tried exercising less i just cant do it....
what a bummer:( But you are soooo close I am sure you will get there in the end:)

3lbs off for me! 5 weeks and 9lbs to go til holidays, I might get down into the 10s after all!

0.5lb loss for me! RUBBISH!
1 week to a big loss please!

3.5 off for me :) my biggest ever loss. So this takes me down to 10.12 and those elusive tens! So I will be loving you and leaving you! Sure alot of you will be joining me soon though :) xx

3.5 off for me :) my biggest ever loss. So this takes me down to 10.12 and those elusive tens! So I will be loving you and leaving you! Sure alot of you will be joining me soon though :) xx

That's fantastic! Congratulations, and good luck with the rest of your journey! I'll be joining you in 4lbs time :)

Awwr congratulations ... i just keep bordering the 11 mark cannot get under there at all maybe one day i'l be able to see you in the 10's category :) x

Thanks beanie :) and beccs I got to 11.1 then had a maintain then gained half, I think it's knowing your so close, breaking a stone beaker is like braking the sound barrier or something! Good luck sure i'll see you all soon xx

shaddon said:

Well done, hope to be there soon!

Back