Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Alycyn1980 said:
Hi bunny, that's an amazing loss. U must b so happy. How r the knees now? Some Drs jst don't care. I've bn lucky enuf 2 have had some really good 1s & have helped with some of my health problems, although some like urs jst don't want 2 listen x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Thanks, I'll not be in the Olympics ;) but I'm not in as much pain, I'll never walk marathons x

1.5lb off for me I'm now 11.9 1/2, need 2 lb to get 2 stone award

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

3.5lb loss this week...
Total loss 1 stone 0.5 lb! Wooo this seven weeks has flown by.hoping the next stone is as quick x

Well done all you LOSERS!

Slimmer of the week too!

Hi, I am new to this site and I have just posted in the 12 to 11 thread but think I should be in here! I am currently 11st 1lb having lost 13lb in 4 weeks which I am so pleased with. It has been alot easier than I expected. So I'll hang around here if that's ok and hopefully reach my target of 10st 7lb by the time I go on holiday at the end of August

wind1 said:
Hi, I am new to this site and I have just posted in the 12 to 11 thread but think I should be in here! I am currently 11st 1lb having lost 13lb in 4 weeks which I am so pleased with. It has been alot easier than I expected. So I'll hang around here if that's ok and hopefully reach my target of 10st 7lb by the time I go on holiday at the end of August

Hello there... yes you do belong with us in here... Hope you weight loss journey is a pleasant one... welcome aboard... nice folks on here... xx

Hi all 3lb loss today taking me to 11.7 wahoo. The tens are getting nearer x

Thanks miss corset. My battered scales were only showing a 1lb loss which I was quite gutted about as I know I've ate really good all week and every time I join sw I always loose 8lb in the first 2 weeks than take for ever for the rest lol. Used my sisters scales as we both record are weight loss there and got a -3lb so accepting that result. :)

gettingthinneratlast said:
well done thats great
i need 3lb for my 2 stone award so gonna have a really good try this wk to get it
am 11st9lb at mo

we can do it 2 stone award here we come woohoo

:chores016::scale:

Yes I'm hoping for a loss tonight but been abit naughty! Lol
Good luck wiv your weigh in I have an hour to wait x

Just managed to get from the 12s to the 11s on Monday...now weigh 11st 12.5lb. Desperate to get into the 10s for my 30th in Sept and need as much support as I can get.

I was in a car accident in Jan and injured my back (only started walking without crutches 3 weeks ago) but I started SW online at end of Jan as i'm so fed up with my weight! As i wasn't moving around much (and I admit there was a bit of comfort eating going on) the weights come off really slowly (11.5lb in total). However, I'm getting around now, about to return to work and can start gentle exercise so it's all systems go!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb off!! Now Im only a pound away from those gorgeous 10's...Next week, I can do it!!!

I'm currently at 11st 11lbs and desperate to get to the tens! Going to work really hard over the next 4 weeks and aiming to be in the 10s by the time I go to South Africa on a work trip on 2 July! 3lbs a week is a big ask but if I'm 100% I might just get there!

1/2 lb on .... Boohoo will try harder this week

ah half pound not too bad been a lot of jubilee temptation about bet you'll do really good this week
i lost a pound really pleased with that desperate to get 2lb this wk to get that 2 stone award i can see it twinkling at me in the distance ha ha

Just managed to get from the 12s to the 11s on Monday...now weigh 11st 12.5lb. Desperate to get into the 10s for my 30th in Sept and need as much support as I can get.

I was in a car accident in Jan and injured my back (only started walking without crutches 3 weeks ago) but I started SW online at end of Jan as i'm so fed up with my weight! As i wasn't moving around much (and I admit there was a bit of comfort eating going on) the weights come off really slowly (11.5lb in total). However, I'm getting around now, about to return to work and can start gentle exercise so it's all systems go!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
ohh you nearly got your stone award nearly there your doing great
glad your getting better and a bit more mobile when you cant get round much it hard not to comfort eat we've all been there
good luck for week ahead we can do it

Back