Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

gettingthinneratlast said:
ohh you nearly got your stone award nearly there your doing great
glad your getting better and a bit more mobile when you cant get round much it hard not to comfort eat we've all been there
good luck for week ahead we can do it

Thank you...I feel like I've turned a bit of a corner mentally now. I went swimming today and managed to swim 1/2 mile so really pleased with myself!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay, have now got down to 11 stone so that's a whole stone lost. I was so chuffed I took a cake into work to celebrate!!

Been on WW for ages. Done sw before and how tonight decided to get the books out again and try sw to get out of the 11s and back into the 10s. I wanna sail through them and into the 9d for my target weight of 9st 13lbs. so PLEASE can I join!

Is it still a rule that every 20kcals = 1syn? X

Aleaky said:
Been on WW for ages. Done sw before and how tonight decided to get the books out again and try sw to get out of the 11s and back into the 10s. I wanna sail through them and into the 9d for my target weight of 9st 13lbs. so PLEASE can I join!

Is it still a rule that every 20kcals = 1syn? X

Hi! I was in the same position coming from WW to SW...good luck with the loss. Yes that's still the rule if there's no free food in the item you're syning.

liliferjade said:
Well after being a bit cheeky and sticking in this thread rather than moving up to the 12's for 2 weeks, I now finally belong here again :D Lost 5lbs today taking me to 11st 10lbs and got slimmer of the week! xxx

Well done! 5lb is great...keep up the good work!

Peed off. Peed off why do I do it. Back up to 11 stone. Really going to knuckle down and give my head a wobble. I blame the bank holiday.
Need to get back in the 10's before it starts creeping back on. Well it's already started. Not going back to my old ways as that equals my old weight. No. No. No.
Self sabotage is the devil.

Peed off. Peed off why do I do it. Back up to 11 stone. Really going to knuckle down and give my head a wobble. I blame the bank holiday.
Need to get back in the 10's before it starts creeping back on. Well it's already started. Not going back to my old ways as that equals my old weight. No. No. No.
Self sabotage is the devil.

Good luck, stay positive x

I weighed in this morning and am 11st 9lbs - single figures - yay! Hoping the next 9lbs melts away fast so I can be in the tens!!

Down 2 1/2 lb this week taking me to 11.4 :)

2 1/2 off and down to 11st 10lb...one stone down, one and a half to go!

oh no i put on one and a half pounds this week arrgghhh
am not going to give up its just a blip :booboo:
going to write down everything i eat this week and do loads of exercise got to get myself back on track
:girlpower: well done all those who lost this week
everyone else come on we can do it

gettingthinneratlast said:
oh no i put on one and a half pounds this week arrgghhh
am not going to give up its just a blip :booboo:
going to write down everything i eat this week and do loads of exercise got to get myself back on track
:girlpower: well done all those who lost this week
everyone else come on we can do it

Me too Hun, and I've been so good too. But it'll be off next week for sure :D

I've been messing around in here. Was 11.7 now 11.9 after jubilee and wedding saturday gone.
Want to leave this group by the end of june....4lb per week? Any loss will be great though x

Back