Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

oh no i put on one and a half pounds this week arrgghhh
am not going to give up its just a blip :booboo:
going to write down everything i eat this week and do loads of exercise got to get myself back on track
:girlpower: well done all those who lost this week
everyone else come on we can do it

Hey I was the same last week and this week lost 3lbs which is the most I have lost. You will be fine - back on track :) I've bn doing SW for a few months now and I still write everything down. If I didn't I would eat too many syns and I would probably fall away from eating fruit & veg as I am not a great lover of it though having found fresh pineapple I am converted - on my 2nd Giant one of the week!!!!!

Hey I was the same last week and this week lost 3lbs which is the most I have lost. You will be fine - back on track :) I've bn doing SW for a few months now and I still write everything down. If I didn't I would eat too many syns and I would probably fall away from eating fruit & veg as I am not a great lover of it though having found fresh pineapple I am converted - on my 2nd Giant one of the week!!!!!

oh thanks alcyn back to it this morning got book ready to write everything down think we forget some things weve eaten if it not written down
well done you 3lb in wk is great
its fantastic when you can see numbers going down
oh pineapple will get one later they lovely going to make batch of homemade soup later have for lunches know will have loss then have good week

1/2 pound off for me this week... a bit miffed as I've worked my bum off going to the gym loads and stuck to plan but hoping I will get the loss I wanted next week. Still with you all at 11 stone 9.5 pounds :) xxxx
It's frustrating when you don't get the loss your after when you know you have worked hard for it, hang in there, you will get a good loss, trust the plan :)

So excited - it has taken me around 10 months (start weight was 12st 5) but I finally stepped on the scales and saw the magic 10 :) ok so it's 10st 13 but it's a 10 nevertheless. Proof the plan does work even if you're super slow loser like me :) :) see you in the 10's xx

So excited - it has taken me around 10 months (start weight was 12st 5) but I finally stepped on the scales and saw the magic 10 :) ok so it's 10st 13 but it's a 10 nevertheless. Proof the plan does work even if you're super slow loser like me :) :) see you in the 10's xx
Well done kitty. See you in 13.5lb...unless I'm chasing you into the 9's! lol :)

Kitty78 said:

Well done girl, enjoy the 10's :D

Kitty78 said:

I bet it felt good to see a 10 on the scales, well done :D xxxx

Clouise29 said:
4lb lost, need another 4 off then I can get to the 10st x

Exciting stuff isn't it. Sadly I have reached my target of 11 stone and was hoping to "fall" into the 10's, still waiting grrrr......

2 1/2 off for me this week so that's my 1 1/2 gain from last couple of weeks gone. Still got 7 1/2 to go until I see the 10's

Saying farewell to this group, as I've had some time away, and currently weigh in at 10st 8lbs, which I'm so chuffed about. I never want to see the 11s (or 12s!) again...

Good luck, and see you in the 10s!

Beenie x

Back