Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

2lb off!!!! I did it! I'm officially in the 10's. Good luck girls, if I can do it, anyone can! See you soon xx

STS this week but it's TOTM so i usually gain...happy maintaining for a change!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 lb off for me this week makes me 11.7 and a total loss of 2 stone 1/2 lb

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

That's awesome, Williams! 2lb off for me too, which takes me to 11st7lbs as well, but it's 12lbs in total, which leaves me with another 1st11lbs to go! :)

Well after 21 miles skating and an hour on the exercise bike, I lost a measly 1.5 :( normally I would be happy enough with that, however I was expecting just a little bit more to be honest. Especially as I had a random gain last week :(

Do you think it's because of the exercise? When I was doing 30 Day Shred, I didn't lose for weeks but I was losing inches. Do you take measurements as well as weigh in? It's good motivation for when the scales aren't on your side :)

Trango said:
Well after 21 miles skating and an hour on the exercise bike, I lost a measly 1.5 :( normally I would be happy enough with that, however I was expecting just a little bit more to be honest. Especially as I had a random gain last week :(

:( maybe your legs are heavier now you have all that skating muscle on them?...xx

yay lost 2lb this week really pleased with that am 11st 7 and a half now so half way through stone it slow going but know be worth it when i get there
well done those who lost and those who didnt get the result they wanted stay strong youll get brill results next week :)

gettingthinneratlast said:
yay lost 2lb this week really pleased with that am 11st 7 and a half now so half way through stone it slow going but know be worth it when i get there
well done those who lost and those who didnt get the result they wanted stay strong youll get brill results next week :)

Well done :d

can i join in?
im currently 11st 10lb! cannot wait to get to 10s!!! i cant even remember the last time i was there!
ive done the 13s and 12s so pleased to be in the 11s but really looking forward to the 10s!! lol

Hello!

Please can I join you for a while.

I started off at 13st 4 before Xmas and have world my weigh down to 11st 5 at present. I didn't get around to joining the 13 or 12 group though!

I have myself a mini goal of reaching 11st in 2 weeks time ready to go to Disneyland Paris! We shall see how it goes though!

I look forward to being here and getting to know you all though!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Loola and Luna! I'm looking forward to getting through the next half a stone too - hopefully it won't be too long a journey for any of us :)

Hi, can I join you guys please? I'm currently 11 Stone 3.5 and have been in the 11s for years. REALLY want to get back into the 10's and stay there lol

Back