Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

well even without the sticker its a great achievement!! well done! and from home too!! i dont think id ever be able to do it on own!! really admire those who can! im just not disciplined enough to do it!
well i mean this in the nicest way possible...but i hope we dont see u in here next week! lol well apart from to tell us how u got on n to say byye as u leave for the 10-9s! lol xXx

I'm a from home person too. I'm quite strong willed to succeed and much prefer not being judged if I have a bad day/week. It's my mistake and I can correct it alone. I can see why people like to go to class though, the support must be great! There's a lot of support to be found on this forum though :)

I'm a from home person too. I'm quite strong willed to succeed and much prefer not being judged if I have a bad day/week. It's my mistake and I can correct it alone. I can see why people like to go to class though, the support must be great! There's a lot of support to be found on this forum though :)
oh definitely!!! i am actually astounded by the support on here! (and addicted to, a little bit, already, oops lol!)
i am quite lucky so far to have not gained, but i dont think other people are really judged for gaining at group, but i may feel different if it was me that gained? our C just asks if they are ok? was there an obvious reason y they gained n if they need help with anything?
but in all honesty i need group, ive only ever tried to loose weight once before and i couldnt do it properly and turned into an eating disorder! sooo having kinda recovered i went the complete opposite way and PILED on loads of weight! went fromone end of the scale to theother! lol so i do find that going to group deffo helps! keeps me on track, and am so so so so pleased i found slimming world as its more educating than anything resulting in a HEALTHY weight loss at a HEALTHY pace! and im really really hoping that HEALTHY body = HEALTHY mind and will = a HAPPY me!! :)
sorry started rambling a bit there! :/ lol xXx

Hi there - i'm currently 11.8 stone although that was last Monday & i've been on a work trip the past week & have been wined & dined - will weigh in on a Wednesday. I decided that this time I would not stop once I get to a holiday or a big event - but keep on going until I'm happy with my weight. So there will be plenty of ups & downs on the way! Here's to seeing the 10 stones again!

I am at 10st 12lb at the moment and am DESPERATE to get to 10st! I had a fantastic, steady weight loss from 12st 3lb to here, but now I am stuck. I think recently I have not had the chance to cook from scratch and have been eating a lot of pasta n sauce with chicken or ham added and salad, which fair enough is free, but it is the same thing over and over.

Has anybody else been stuck in this situation? I am thinking that once I start cooking things properly again I will see a difference, am I barking up the right tree?!

I have never been at 10st, the sooner I get there the sooner I can annoy people with my massive grin!

Can you find time at night to batch cook loads and freeze? Maybe buy a load of ready prepared salads instead of eating dry pasta packets? Ready cooked chicken, tin Tina or fish, etc all added to prepared salad would give your more nutrition and help you start losing again x

3lbs off for me this week taking me to 11st 4lbs and past my 1 stone award! In the nicest possible way, I hope to only be with you lovely ladies for a couple more weeks! :)

Miss_Corset said:
3lbs off for me this week taking me to 11st 4lbs and past my 1 stone award! In the nicest possible way, I hope to only be with you lovely ladies for a couple more weeks! :)

That's brill, well done :)

Just had my weekly weigh in, even with eating too much birthday cake, mcdonalds milkshake and making a pineapple upside down cake, I still managed to shift 2lb! Very chuffed indeed! Take me over 2 stonne lost and within 3lb of my mini goal to be all 11st when I go to Disneyland in just over a week! Hope everyone else who has WI today has as much luck as me and we'll soon all be chatting in the 10st thread! X

woo hoo! well done Luna :D hope u have a fantastic time in disneyland!
my weigh in is tomorrow, really hoping for a 2lb loss! :) xXx

Hello everyone, sorry not been on board for a while.. need to be more consistant. Weightloss has been slow this last month as I've not been on plan 100% of time. I've been 2lb of getting in the 10's (and just 1lb to lose to get my 1 stone award!) for a while now.:doh: I MUST do it this week! I'm going back to the beginning and going to keep a diary :character00148:and fingers crossed I'll smash it this week:vibes: A

Hi, I'm new (although have been spying on this thread for months now! I started at 12st 12lb, and I'm now 11.8, that 8 is mocking me as can't get passed it! Can't wait to see 10stone 13! (can't wait to see 11stone 7!) :)

Still here. Had a 1lb loss this week taking me to 11st 3lb. Them 10's are so near yet seem so far :)

Think I am destined to sty here forever :( Keep gaining & losing 1.5 and hardly moving down the 11s at all. All you folks are lovely but I really want to say ta ta & cu all in the next level but for the time-being I think it will be everyone saying ta ta to me & I will never see you again :( WI tonight then get back on plan if I can, would like a few more lbs off for the hols!!

Think I am destined to sty here forever :( Keep gaining & losing 1.5 and hardly moving down the 11s at all. All you folks are lovely but I really want to say ta ta & cu all in the next level but for the time-being I think it will be everyone saying ta ta to me & I will never see you again :( WI tonight then get back on plan if I can, would like a few more lbs off for the hols!!
good luck for WI tonight! :) just see it as a fresh start n start on plan again! :) i have WI tonight too, im so nervous, really dont know why :/ i think coz this is the 1st time since starting that ive had a 100% ALL WEEK!! so im scared imgonna have gained or STS coz id be so upset after having such a good week! wish me luck lol xXx

Back