Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Good Luck Loola :vibes:x

yes please I use Kilograms as i live in spain and WI on Monday. My start weight was 75.6kg which is about 11st 9lb

Ergh so close, I'm at 11 stone 1.5. I usually do 1lb off a week, managed 2lb off this week but can I do it again to get into the 10s??

argh pound on taking me to 11.2, need 3 pounds to get into the tens and get my club 10 but dont think i even did 3 pounds in my 1st week!!! fingers crossed.....

Well managed 2lbs off last night - this was my 1.5 I gained last week and an extra wee half. Down to 11st 8.5. Need 2lbs to get my Club 10 which I am so hoping for next week. I have a little motivation now on that a lady I used to work with before I moved away has retired and is having a party and I have not seen them on a long time but I was close to my heaviest the last time I did so I am wanting to make an impression when I see them so hoping for at least another half stone before then - fingers crossed and motivation in gear :fingerscrossed:

Hello everyone! Can I join? Just had my WI and am now 11st 12lb :D Hoping to lose 3lb next WI to get to my half stone award (although Im doing it at home so I may just make myself a little sticker lol). Ive been losing 2lb a week since starting 2 weeks ago but I haven't been 100% so this week Im really going to go for it and see if I can get to the target.

Think Ill be here for some time either way though :)

Put on 1 pound this week -now 11 stone 9 pounds - had week away with work with lovely food so very pleased. Have been back on it 100% since I came back - here's to a loss next week!

Hello everyone! Can I join? Just had my WI and am now 11st 12lb :D Hoping to lose 3lb next WI to get to my half stone award (although Im doing it at home so I may just make myself a little sticker lol). Ive been losing 2lb a week since starting 2 weeks ago but I haven't been 100% so this week Im really going to go for it and see if I can get to the target.

Think Ill be here for some time either way though :)

Welcome aboard!!! :D Next stop the 10's ;) You can get little sticky's on here to put in your sig too hun! Good luck with the weight loss and congrats on getting down to the 11's xxx

woop woop! 3lb down last night taking me to 11st 7lb! so im as close to the 10s as i am the 12s now! i NEED 1lb off this week to get my 2st award!! :) xXx

lost half a pound this week wanted a pound and a half for my 2 stone award
:chores016: :chores016:will have to try really hard for it next week
all good thing come to those that wait i supose
well done all those that lost this week

weighed in tonight with a 2 1/2 loss so im 11.6 now. that's my 2 stone award for me!! those 10's a getting closer i can smell them now...

Attachments

• 2011-12-28_16.37.18.jpg
    2011-12-28_16.37.18.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 32
Well done jojo!

Im feeling very positive today. 5th day on plan now and feeling great.

sleepytimesadie said:
Lost 1lb... Takes me back to 11.1 so I am on my way back down to those pesky 10's...xx

Hi Chelle, well done girl, I'm having my wi tomorrow at a different group, I so want to be back in range, fingers crossed :D

Trango said:
Hi Chelle, well done girl, I'm having my wi tomorrow at a different group, I so want to be back in range, fingers crossed :D

You should do it babe, you might find a change of group works for you as much as it has me, Debs my new c is so much more human than the old one and understands we still have to live... Fingers crossed for you...xx

Having eaten a slice of lemon tart this evening I'm not sure those 10's will be here for a couple of weeks! Ooooppppsssss!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Still 100% from me this week. Went for a 4k run last night and got the 10k race for life tomorrow so hopefully that'll help or a good loss this week. I so so want a 3lb loss out I've never had one that big so not sure if it's achievable for me :/ we shall see :)

Back