Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Looks like I'm here for a little while longer. An STS for me this morning...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovelies! To my astonishment, I got 3lbs off this morning putting me at 11st 1lb. The tens are so tantalisingly close now I can hardly bear it! Have got a work trip this week which is going to test me a lot (2 x 12hr flights plus lots of time in airport lounges) but it would be so amazing to get 2lbs off next week and be in the 10s. Puts me in great shape for my holiday target. Good luck to everyone for WI this week :) x

Miss_Corset said:
Hello lovelies! To my astonishment, I got 3lbs off this morning putting me at 11st 1lb. The tens are so tantalisingly close now I can hardly bear it! Have got a work trip this week which is going to test me a lot (2 x 12hr flights plus lots of time in airport lounges) but it would be so amazing to get 2lbs off next week and be in the 10s. Puts me in great shape for my holiday target. Good luck to everyone for WI this week :) x

Wow you are so close! Don't let the pressure get to you hun, just plan, plan, plan! When sitting bored in the airport lounge eyeing up all the sweets in whsmiths, just focus on your jollys and your bikini ;) and think about your hard work so far. Good luck hun xxxxx

Thanks Jade - you're totally right, I just need to keep focused. I'm sure the girls I'm flying with will have a good giggle when they see my hand luggage with Alpen Lights and M&S fruit in. But they won't expect anything less of me after the last 8 weeks.

I'm flying with someone from the airline so we should be in the lounge beforehand and they're used to diva demands so if I ask for an omelette and salad or something then I'm sure it won't be a problem at all. And it's a night flight so my plan is to sleep as much as possible to resist all the naughty things will will be given out!

I need to find some kind of sugar free sweet for take off/landing though because my ears always hurt and pop when I fly. I know softmints are 1/2 syn each. Maybe I'll get some of those. 2 for take off and 2 for landing should be enough and that's only 2 syns.

xx

The Holland and Barratt ones mentioned on this thread sound ok...

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/258022-sugar-free-boiled-sweets.html

I'm planning on buying for my jollys as they look like they are hard boiled so will last longer and if they are half a syn for 2 then thats great. Nobody wants their ears to pop, its horrible! Have a safe trip hun :) xxxxx

Hi everyone. I'm stick in the elevens big time! Been here for months now gaining and loosing the same half a stone. I weigh on a Thursday and last week I was 11st 8lb. I really want to focus over the next 3 weeks an get down to 11st and my 2.5 stone shiny. Ha a goo weekend with lots of exercise but too many syns today. Need a kick up the bum!

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Hi everyone. I'm stick in the elevens big time! Been here for months now gaining and loosing the same half a stone. I weigh on a Thursday and last week I was 11st 8lb. I really want to focus over the next 3 weeks an get down to 11st and my 2.5 stone shiny. Ha a goo weekend with lots of exercise but too many syns today. Need a kick up the bum!

lost two pounds 11 stone exactly, now just need to get through a hen do on Fri and a wedding on Sat eeek!

Well I'm still here. Lost 2lb this week taking me to 11st 1lb. Hope to loose at least 2lb next week so I will have broke into the tens and will have lost my first stone :)

So many of you nearly there! Well done everyone. I've still got a long way to go but am very focused at the moment. My weigh in is on Wed. Good luck to you all x

There are so many of you right on the edge, go for it, pull out all the stops :D I have been really focussed, want to lose 3lb, this week if I can to get into target range again :D

My body wants to be 11 1/2 st. I'm 5ft7.5in and when I weighed myself yesterday prior to joining, I was 11st6. I can maintain that weight pretty easily but whilst it's not properly overweight - just at the top end of healthy - I'm not happy unless I'm 10st something. Pretty happy at the mid 10s; seriously happy at the low 10s but know I can't maintain that, hence my target of 10st8. Hoping to lose 2.5lbs this week - weighing in next Monday - fingers crossed!

Lost 1lb this week, 1lb off of Club 10 so hoping for that next week and then 6.5 wee lbs to take me to 11, 7.5 to get me into the 10's :) I am thinking this will take about 10wks as I am going away camping for a week on the 20th July!!!!! BUT I am going to enjoy it :)

Back