Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Am 11 6 and half now, half a pound off two stone sooooooooooo close
ohh well sure i can manage that next week
good luck too everyone for the week ahead
:wavey:

Hello I've finally done it after weeks of maintaining, I have my 5.5 stone award, SOW, and platinum body magic award :) I'm now 11 stone. My target is 10'9 does that mean I stay in this group? Because I'm not going to 9's ?

Well done peeps.

Attachments

• image-2085987576.jpg
    image-2085987576.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 24
Im 11st5lb, hopefully ill loose 2lb and get my 1stone award on monday! Cant wait to be in the 10stones again! :D

Had a slight wobble at last weeks WI on wednesday and gained 2lb putting me back to 12st :( but -0.5 lb off at WI on monday (changing groups) put me back to 11st 13.5 lb. would really like to have 4 weeks in a row where I lose. :eek:

Thanks hon!

I've lost an amazing 4lb :) finally lost my holiday gain!! Got 3lb to go till my 2.5st shiny :) 4.5 to get out of the 11s

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, can I join please? (stands nervously in corner of playground clutching peanut hi-fi bar!)

Last night's weigh in with a loss of 4.5 means I'm now in the 11s - hurrah! Very pleased to be here. Not sure I can physically get to the 10s but would be ECSTATIC if that happened, so plan on hanging around here for a bit if you don't mind! x

hey nicole :) congrats on the amazing loss! have u really only got 2lb to go to target?! u must be feeling on cloud nine! :) xXx

Well, I lost 1lb which is ok,, always hoping for more though aren't we???

Still next week, I really want 2lb...... AND I'M GOING TO GET IT!!! (fingers crossed very tightly lol)

Meee :) 7lbs will put me in the 10s, so exciting! Haven't been in the 10s properly since I was in year 11, I'm now going into my second year of uni, sigh.

healthykirstie said:
Meee :) 7lbs will put me in the 10s, so exciting! Haven't been in the 10s properly since I was in year 11, I'm now going into my second year of uni, sigh.

havent been in the tens since my twenties and i am 37.

Started sw Thursday past, weighed 11 stone 10 on the Wednesday, sneaky peek today was 11 stone 6.6 :) official wi will be tomorrow morning

I to had a sneaky peek this morning was reading 10.13. I hope it still says that on Tuesday. Was lovely to see not seen that reading since August 2009 :)

Eeeekkkkk, got back from 4 days in Disneyland Paris last night and weighed in this morning, 3lb gain putting me at 11st6 Opppppssss! I said all along though that I was going to enjoy my self and have all that I wanted, so I expected it! The task now begins to loose it again and more!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

aww Luna, it wont take u long to loose it again! lol i hate that its so quick to go on though and never as quick to come off! lol xXx

loolahoop said:
aww Luna, it wont take u long to loose it again! lol i hate that its so quick to go on though and never as quick to come off! lol xXx

I know, it creeps back on so quickly, but I'm so determined that it will come back off! I just didn't see the fun in not being able to have what I fancied while I was away!
I'm hoping when I go next year I'll be at target! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back