Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Had daughters birthday last week & still got 2 cakes indoors. Unfortunately that's been my downfall for the last 5 days! Am back on track today - only 2 days to weigh in - cld be a disaster week - but nevertheless I will face the music on Wednesday morning!

LunaMini said:
Eeeekkkkk, got back from 4 days in Disneyland Paris last night and weighed in this morning, 3lb gain putting me at 11st6 Opppppssss! I said all along though that I was going to enjoy my self and have all that I wanted, so I expected it! The task now begins to loose it again and more!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

you will soon get that off. i am on holiday next month and plan to go somewhat off plan for the week. so going to try to extra good for these coming weeks.

-1.5lb off for me, that's 2 stone 2 lb gone forever I'm now 11 stone 5 1/2 lb :)

-1lb off for me! 1lb closer to the 10s :) annnd am now closer to the 10s than the 12s! yay! aaandd i got my 2st award! yay! :) xXx

After thinking I was due a gain or STS I lost 1.5lbs & got my Club 10 so a very happy bunny :bunnydance: Now just to keep it off as I go away next week camping for a week so will see how that works out!!!!!

Well done on the losses and if you gained - its a new day/wk - start afresh x

What a shame - I put on 1 pound this week - however the birthday cake was delicious!!! Now 11.7 - hope to lose that 1 plus another next week x

hello all :D this week i lost 2lb so now weighing in at 11 stone 12.5 pounds...so so chuffed! hope you are all having a good week xx

I just left wi... I lost half a pound... Still a loss, not as big as I would like, but on the right track, its up to me to do better...xx

Hi all :),

It's so good to be here, 11st13.5 so just squeezed through the door but I don't plan on going back through it! Well done to my fellow 12 to 11'ers, onwards and downwards from here! 2lbs a week should mean I am here for 7 weeks - that's 30th August, which would suit me nicely. Have a good week everyone!

Well done everyone 1.5lbs off for me so now weigh.....11st 7lbs so wanna be in the 10's in 5 weeks, so aiming to be 10st 13lbs if possible.... everyone have a fantastic week and good luck

foxy_lox said:
Well done everyone 1.5lbs off for me so now weigh.....11st 7lbs so wanna be in the 10's in 5 weeks, so aiming to be 10st 13lbs if possible.... everyone have a fantastic week and good luck

i have a holiday in 4 weeks and really trying to get enough below 11 stone before i go so i can afford a slight gain and stay under 11. so thinking i need at least six pound off.

Hi all :),

It's so good to be here, 11st13.5 so just squeezed through the door but I don't plan on going back through it! Well done to my fellow 12 to 11'ers, onwards and downwards from here! 2lbs a week should mean I am here for 7 weeks - that's 30th August, which would suit me nicely. Have a good week everyone!
welldone! amazing feeling when u get down to the next stones :) xXx

11 stone 4lbs at weigh in yesterday takes me to a total loss of exactly 4 stone since start of February! The 10stones are in sight :)

Well done - that is an amazing WL in quite a short period of time. Keep at it and you will be at target in no time!!!

Back