Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Now down to 11st 10.5lb. So lost another 1.5lb.

Been awol and totally off plan but have got my running schedule down to an art so hopefully that and starting up being back on plan will help the losses keep coming. Only 3.5lb to go an Im half way to the 10s!

just wish the weekly weigh ins came round more quickly..not that i'm wishing my life away just the weight xxx

well done everyone for keeping at it, whether it was a loss, a gain or a sts this week

xxx

I'm dreading tomorrow's WI after two weeks of work-enforced off-plan eating (2 trips where I had basically no food choices!).

Before I went to South Africa 2 weeks ago, I was 11st 1lb, and could almost taste the 10s, but now I'm looking at about 11st 5lbs I think, which although is still a stone off, puts me below my Club 10. Although it's WI day tomorrow and sometimes it's surprising so I'm not giving up hope just yet!

I had a cheeky measure this morning too and was pleased to find another 7cm off (I measure bingo wings, chest, tummy, hips and thighs), so that's a real positive, even though the scales aren't being so friendly!

well done Miss Corset on the cm's off, lets hope the weighing scales at your class are feeling friendly x
the main thing is getting back into it, i've lost track of the number of times i've flushed it down the pan because of the odd blip

Thank you! I'm doing SW from home so it's my bathroom scales I've got to charm in the morning :)

Having done SW for 8 weeks (first time ever), these 2 weeks are the first times I've fallen off the wagon. I tried to make decent choices where I could, although I had a fair bit of Champagne too! But when I've been back at home, in between and since, I've been straight back on plan, so hopefully I've done some damage limitation. I'm hoping to have only gained 1 or 2 lbs overall so I can get down into those elusive 10s, and en route to my holiday target, very soon!

wow you've had an excellent loss in 8 weeks, if you have a little gain this week i bet you will make up for it next week then...good luck!

Thanks Claire. Yes, I've had an amazing 8 weeks - I think I was lucky that I found it really easy to get into, and then stick to, plan. At least once I've weighed in tomorrow I'll know what I'm up against, and I can plan the next 8 weeks accordingly. If I can get back to 2lbs per week, I'll be a very happy girl come holiday! xx

Weighed in lost 3lb so 10stone 10 and got my club 10. So good luck everyone and will see you in the 10's :)

loolahoop said:
byyeeee caldil :wave_cry: think it mite be a while before i see u there lol xXx

Looking at your sats you've done fantastic, you will be there sooner than you think xx

Weighed in lost 3lb so 10stone 10 and got my club 10. So good luck everyone and will see you in the 10's :)

Well done and goodbye :0clapper:Hope I will see you in a few weeks (being generous as I go on holiday on Friday and I WI tonight).

Weighed in this morning and have thankfully managed to shed my gains from the last 2 weeks, putting me back at 11st 1lb (keeping my Club 10 - what a relief!!!), and tantalisingly close to the 10s!

Weighed in this morning and have thankfully managed to shed my gains from the last 2 weeks, putting me back at 11st 1lb (keeping my Club 10 - what a relief!!!), and tantalisingly close to the 10s!

Well done Miss Corset, I think you may be off next week to the 10's.

I am really hoping and praying for another big loss this week to get my stone award - need 3.5 off but usually achieve that when I run as much as I have. SOmething about being in the single lb figures whatever stone you are in eh? It is this 11st13.5 - 11st7 area that I struggle with, I think when the next stone is in sight it really helps to focus. So just making gargantuan efforts and trying to hop skip and jump through the high 11's this time! I WILL GET TO THE PERFECT TENS!

Good luck everyone.

I am really hoping and praying for another big loss this week to get my stone award - need 3.5 off but usually achieve that when I run as much as I have. SOmething about being in the single lb figures whatever stone you are in eh? It is this 11st13.5 - 11st7 area that I struggle with, I think when the next stone is in sight it really helps to focus. So just making gargantuan efforts and trying to hop skip and jump through the high 11's this time! I WILL GET TO THE PERFECT TENS!

Good luck everyone.

great PMA :D im hoping to be at least 1lb closer to the 10s tonight! always soo nervous when it comes to WI! i need to get motivated to do some exercise!! i havet done any yet since starting SW! :eek:
the thought of running though! sounds like torture! hahaha
ive got the 30DS so may start that:)

Good luck everyone.

Totally agree about the single figures! It feels like you're so nearly there! I'm going to fight hard to get to the 10s this week - would be the first time in quite a while I've been there so I think it's going to feel great!

Sounds like you'll be there really soon too - good luck for this week. Come on 3.5lbs! :) xx

great PMA :D im hoping to be at least 1lb closer to the 10s tonight! always soo nervous when it comes to WI! i need to get motivated to do some exercise!! i havet done any yet since starting SW! :eek:
the thought of running though! sounds like torture! hahaha
ive got the 30DS so may start that:)

Good luck for tonight! Fingers and toes crossed for you! I started 30DS and loved it, but it stopped my losses (building muscle, I know, but I still need scales related motivation at the mo!). Planning to start it again in time for holiday - once I've got my 2st award, hopefully! xx

I got my 1 stone ward yesterday! and now my very next goal is to get into the ten's! I need to get 2.5lbs off to do it!!!!

Back