Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I havent logged in in quite a while. I did make it to the 10's a while ago but went on holiday and now its all gone pear shaped. I have put on 4.5lb in the last 5 weeks.
I seem to be on self destrruct mode and cant stop.

Have booked a holiday away with my husband for our 10 year wedding anniversary. First holiday away without the kids. I need to lose a stone by then. Its 11 weeks away. I need some help and support to achieve this. Really dont know why i have gone back to old ways but need to fix this.

Good luck for tonight! Fingers and toes crossed for you! I started 30DS and loved it, but it stopped my losses (building muscle, I know, but I still need scales related motivation at the mo!). Planning to start it again in time for holiday - once I've got my 2st award, hopefully! xx
ooohhhh really?? :/ i dont think i could cope with static scales at the time minute!! deffo need those numbers coming down to keep me motivated!! x

I havent logged in in quite a while. I did make it to the 10's a while ago but went on holiday and now its all gone pear shaped. I have put on 4.5lb in the last 5 weeks.
I seem to be on self destrruct mode and cant stop.

Have booked a holiday away with my husband for our 10 year wedding anniversary. First holiday away without the kids. I need to lose a stone by then. Its 11 weeks away. I need some help and support to achieve this. Really dont know why i have gone back to old ways but need to fix this.

hey mcmini :) i think u need a lil chat with urself!! remind urself why u are doing this! why u want this! how much u want this! then, just forget about ur gain, thats done, so just start again!! start right from the beginning and re read ur book, make sure u keep those syns in check and make sure u weigh ur HEXs! and im sure u will be able to get that 1st off in time for ur holiday! 11 weeks is almost 3 months, u can do 1st by then!! :) just think of how great ur gonna look in some new holiday clothes? or how great ur gonna look for hubby on ur 10yr anniversary ;) good luck xXx

Still here and the way things are going will be for a long time!!!!

1 on for me lsat night so back up to 11 1/2st. Hols now though so I will get back into the swing when I get back and get to my target - once I know what that is as I am still unsure what to set my goal at!!!

yay well done everyone, some fantastic losses xxx

hello everyone, i lost 1lb this week making my total so far 6.5lbs and now weigh 11st 11.5 looks like i'm going to be here for a few weeks to come
xxx

I lost one pound today which takes me back into the tens, however, I am staying and posting in this thread for the next couple of weeks because the twice I made it to the tens before I ended up gaining and having to come back, this time I am not going to change anything for now, I don't want to jinx anything... Good luck to those still to wi tonight, and well done to those of you who have already lost this week...xx

well done all those that lost this week
i put 2lb on this week but am ok with that as i was on hols last week thought it would be more actually
gonna go for it big time this week to get a good loss on wednesday :)
good luck everyone for the week ahead

was weighing in at 11.1 this morning but official weigh in isnt until sat. wont be leaving you all for a bit yet as expect my weight to yo yo a bit over coming weeks.

Hello, can I join you please? I am following Slimming World at home and am hovering around 11st 12 /13 so only just in this group. I only lose very slowly so I would expect tobe here for a while.

supergran52 said:
Hello, can I join you please? I am following Slimming World at home and am hovering around 11st 12 /13 so only just in this group. I only lose very slowly so I would expect tobe here for a while.

welcome. a slow loss is the best way to go anyway.

Room for another one in here? I saw an 11 on the scales this morning for the first time in 10+ years so I'm very happy to be here :D:)

3 stone down, 1 to go, now 11.13

A sneaky mid week WI this morning puts me at 11st exactly so I'm hoping and praying that by Tuesday I'll see a 10!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back