Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi everyone, is there room for one more? Lost 4lb this wk bringing me down from 12.1 to 11.11 :) really happy to be here x

Thanks Loolahoop was suprised with 4off myself, normally only ever get a lb or 2 off at most. Joined a gym last wk so think going there has a lot to do with it x

loolahoop said:
yes hun, well i assume she gave it someone 1st, but then after IMAGE therapy, the person who has had the keyring decides who they think could use the little extra support for the week and passes it on to them :)

woohoo well done! :) welcome t0 the 11-10slovely people and great support :)

oh luna :( was all this on top of ur syns too? well theres not much u can do about it now, and no point in moping and feeling sorry for urself, u need to get up, dust urself off, draw a line, get some PMA and carry on :) be SUPER good this weekend, maybe limit the syns? bump up the S/F? but most importantly, dont dwell on it! otherwise u will feel down n crappy n guilty n may well cause u to go off eating things u shouldnt again! come on lady u can do this!! :) x

aw well done hannahsmum :) x

You're always full of great advice loolahoop! Thanks! I think I just need a kick up the arse!
Weetabix and soya milk for brekkie, salad (all s/f) for lunch and maybe more salad for tea!
Thanks so much for my virtual bum kicking!
I was so close to changing my target and just staying at 11.1 but you're right... I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I want to be 10st!

noo dont give up! :) u have a healthy BMI, and in the grand scheme of things u dont have much left to loose so it is gonna be tough and it will take time, and im sure u will have plenty more STS's before ur at target, but u will get there! :) u have done amazingly well so far so im not gonna let u give up yet! lol x

lol luna we both have the same BMI set as our goal (my ultimate where i wana be is on my ticker, stats at the side is an interim target!) so we will both get there!!

Eugh!! One very poorly lady here.... Damn food poisoning. Was 11 13 on Tuesday, my birthday Wednesday so went off track with nandos & cake lol oopsie.

Let's hope food poisoning hasnt let the 11's slip from under me. Will be mortified to see 12 :-/

Budge up everyone! Is there room for a little one? Nice to see some familiar faces.

Have lost 3 lbs this week after a month of dithering just above the 12 st mark. M Louise H and a couple of others helped keep me motivated and on track this week in spite of a death and funeral to deal with.

2 1/2 lbs to my 3 1/2 stone marker. Would like to be 11 1/2 st for a wedding I am going to on 22 Sept. Will see what I can do.

daisybell18 said:
Budge up everyone! Is there room for a little one? Nice to see some familiar faces.

Have lost 3 lbs this week after a month of dithering just above the 12 st mark. M Louise H and a couple of others helped keep me motivated and on track this week in spite of a death and funeral to deal with.

2 1/2 lbs to my 3 1/2 stone marker. Would like to be 11 1/2 st for a wedding I am going to on 22 Sept. Will see what I can do.

Well done and welcome daisybell18 :)

daisybell18 said:

Woop whoop! Well done, especially after the week you've had. And thanks for the mention x

WI again tomorrow, I'm expecting a gain after the week I've had, I'll let you know the damage! Hopefully though thanks to the virtual kick up the bum I had from Loolahoop next week will be a lot better!

Morning all!

Happy bank holiday Monday to you! I hope you all have nice things planned for the day! The weather her is looking pretty wet, but I have plenty of photography work to be getting on with n the computer.

I'd just like to report that although I was expecting a gain this week after all the cake and junk food I ate, I managed to STS! To say I'm please is an understatement! Maybe I'll get to those 10s next week with some determination!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

aww pleased for u luna :) u obviously did some good work over the weekend :) my WI is tomorrow, actually REALLY nervous i want SOOO much to see a 10 at the beginning of my weight lol and get my 2.5st sticker! :)

-3lb :-D
11st 10lb woohoo

Morning all,
Planning went out of the window this weekend! I intended to lose this week but am not so sure now. I worked hard at it all week then just enjoyed the weekend! Still I've got today & tomorrow - weigh in on wednesday - damage limitation now!

Back