Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

aww pleased for u luna :) u obviously did some good work over the weekend :) my WI is tomorrow, actually REALLY nervous i want SOOO much to see a 10 at the beginning of my weight lol and get my 2.5st sticker! :)

Thanks loola! Time to try and get a loss this week! Good luck for tomorrows WI! I'm sure you'll do fine! If your will power is as good as your advice you'll do fab!

Dreading wi on thursday, been eating all the wrong things, have got lots of hard work to do between now & thursday :-(

maz8 said:
Dreading wi on thursday, been eating all the wrong things, have got lots of hard work to do between now & thursday :-(

I'm sure you can do it!

So far so good for me today.. weetabix Wuthering fat free natural yogurt fir breakfast, an apple mid morning and just had a house salad (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, radish and spring onion) with cottage cheese. Got a bandana for mid afternoon and planning on having based bean lasagne for tea...

i would love love LOVE to be back in the 10 stone soon! 11 st 10 at last nights WI, ive got a big event coming up in october... will be tight but i would love to be 10 (or near enough!) by then!

Sigh have had a good week this week - only good, not excellent. Only did 2/3 of the exercise I normally do, plus had some great calorie days, and some bad ones. But need that magic 2.5lbs to get into the 10's. Please please diet gods, get me there!

Stuck to plan today, very proud of myself!

breakfast - 2 Weetabix and fat free natural yogurt
Mid morning snack - apple
Lunch - superfree salad
Afternoon snack - bannana
Tea - baked bean lasagne with hea cheese in top followed by strawberries and meringue nest (not sure of syn value)

I so want to see the 10s on Monday! Would love to start September that way! Anyone else have the same aim?

Claree__x said:
Just hit 11st 11.5 at WI so I'm here go join you guys if you'll have me!

Well done :)

hey guys :) well... i did it!!! :D yay! am as of tonight, 10st 12.5lb, and also got my 2.5st award :) so as much as it saddens me i will be saying bye to u all for now... but not for long! see u in the 10s! especially u luna n bonnie...should be seeing u VERY soon!!!

Congrats 2u all. Im disappointed, Put on 1 after bein on plan. Did start exercise so hoping that's the reason. Nd 2 stick at it & hope 4 loss nxt wk BUT i am goin home 4 wknd wi party on Fri nite!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

loolahoop said:
hey guys :) well... i did it!!! :D yay! am as of tonight, 10st 12.5lb, and also got my 2.5st award :) so as much as it saddens me i will be saying bye to u all for now... but not for long! see u in the 10s! especially u luna n bonnie...should be seeing u VERY soon!!!

I knew you could do it! CONGRATULATIONS! :) fingers crossed I won't be far behind you x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
Congrats 2u all. Im disappointed, Put on 1 after bein on plan. Did start exercise so hoping that's the reason. Nd 2 stick at it & hope 4 loss nxt wk BUT i am goin home 4 wknd wi party on Fri nite!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

As soon as I start exercise my weight goes up or stays the same - its so frustrating!

loolahoop said:
hey guys :) well... i did it!!! :D yay! am as of tonight, 10st 12.5lb, and also got my award :) so as much as it saddens me i will be saying bye to u all for now... but not for long! see u in: the 10s! especially u luna n bonnie....:..should be seeing u VERY soon!!!

Well done u how long u been doing slimming world x

Well done! Can't wait until I join you. I feel a bit narked as I've put on a - pound this week
- now back to 11.7 - was a bit gobsmacked I have to say as although it hasn't been a perfect week its by no means been a bad week! I keep losing these same pounds & putting them back on again. Guess its only down to me to sort this out .... onwards & downwards hopefully for next week.
Good luck everybody else this week x

11st 3lb 1/2 so close ! Might try to hit 11 exactly this week :)!

Back