Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

sparx said:
11st 3lb 1/2 so close ! Might try to hit 11 exactly this week :)!

I'm 11.4 1/2 desperate to see the 10's too

Williams said:
I'm 11.4 1/2 desperate to see the 10's too

We'll get there! :) let me know how you get on next WI ^__^

called target at 11 2 1/2 before i went on holiday. 4 weeks later (after holiday) and i am now 11 5 1/2. still within target, but need to get closed to 10 than i am now. if i lose the 6 to be out of my target, i will be 1/2 pound below 11. that is my next goal.

Still hovering around 11 st 12. Don't seem to make much progress. Down 2 lb up 1. Must stop having visitors or going away for weekends and holidays.Lol.

supergran52 said:
Still hovering around 11 st 12. Don't seem to make much progress. Down 2 lb up 1. Must stop having visitors or going away for weekends and holidays.Lol.

As long as you're having a good time ;)

Hey all! I am now half way through the 11's, and NEVER thought I'd say that.... 11st 8 at the moment (really happy!), I am going on holiday in 3 weeks time (2nd wedding anniversary) so would love to lose a few lbs before we go.... I'm going to aim to be 11st 4 for when we go, and to be good on holiday! I will then be creeping closer to the 10 stone bracket (I think i'll be dancing on my desk if i see 10st 13 one day lol)

How are you all finding it??? xx

Claree__x said:
As long as you're having a good time ;)

I most definately am and as long as I don't start going up more than a pound or two I am not going to stress too much. I would have liked to have lost a bit more before the wedding next week but I fit in my outfit and I want people looking at my daughter, not at me.

Sigh, 11st1 at WI this week, so only 1 measly pound off. Really wanted to be in the 10's but at least I know that I will probably do it this week if I loose anything more than 1.5lbs. Lots of running and walking planned this weekend, so should manage it.

BonnieBooBear said:
Sigh, 11st1 at WI this week, so only 1 measly pound off. Really wanted to be in the 10's but at least I know that I will probably do it this week if I loose anything more than 1.5lbs. Lots of running and walking planned this weekend, so should manage it.

1lb off is better than 1lb on!

I must be due a decent weight loss this week, been exercising loads this week and sick of the piddly 1, 1.5 lbs off for the amount of being good and exercise I do! Haha! *fingers crossed*

Hi everyone,

I'm joining you from the group above, as I've finally hit the 11's! yay! Hopefully I will rock through this group within 2.5mths if all goes to plan (1.5lb a week, with a little wiggle room due to a best mates wedding next mth) Last group took me over 4 months due to a HUGE blip in the middle, so hopefully the 11's go much smoother.

Last edited:
Really really hope to be able to join this group after my weigh in on Tuesday (I weighed in at 12st dead at the last WI) fingers crossed x

toddleo said:
Wow you've lost so much over all, well done!!

ive been on atkins hopin i dont gain with sw im going to start on red days x how do you start a diary on here xim 11.5 i wanna loose 1 stone in 5 weeks is this poss? x

Not sure I will lose this week, WI is Saturday but I feel HUGE! Oh dear, and I was doing so well.

Missed group last week after a bad week and couldn't quite get myself back into it this week. Hoping for a sts tbh. I so want to be in the 10s :( if I hadn't slipped up I old have been there by now. I want to be in the 10s by the 19th so another 3 WIs.

Weighed in @ 11st 10lb exactly :-D not bad considering I'm allowing a treat a day and ate half a Madeira cake last night. *totm*

Naughty Stacy had a date last night and ended up eating a sharing platter at gone 10pm, the scales got revenge for that this morning by adding a lb.
My plan is to lose that lb and more this week! I will eventually reach those pesky 10s!

Back