Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

LunaMini said:
Naughty Stacy had a date last night and ended up eating a sharing platter at gone 10pm, the scales got revenge for that this morning by adding a lb.
My plan is to lose that lb and more this week! I will eventually reach those pesky 10s!

Ooh a date! Good for you :-D
A one off naughty meal isnt bad... Especially if the date was worth it x

Hayley 22 said:
Ooh a date! Good for you :-D
A one off naughty meal isnt bad... Especially if the date was worth it x

I hadn't planned on eating but by 21.30 after 3 games if bowling, 2 of air hockey, 1 of pool and some arcade games my belly was grumbling! It turned out he hadn't eaten since lunch time aswel, so food was suggested!
Need time make up for it this week! It doesn't help though when my dad brings home a massive trifle from the cash and carry! Think I better avoid that one!

LunaMini said:
I hadn't planned on eating but by 21.30 after 3 games if bowling, 2 of air hockey, 1 of pool and some arcade games my belly was grumbling! It turned out he hadn't eaten since lunch time aswel, so food was suggested!
Need time make up for it this week! It doesn't help though when my dad brings home a massive trifle from the cash and carry! Think I better avoid that one!

Definitely sounds like it was worth it... You've got a week to make amends :)

I used to have a naught meal on WI night but now I just allow a naughty treat every day and get my arse walking so it doesn't pile on.

Its working for me & I'm happy. Some nights I just cant sleep till I eat that lil naughty something.... Normally a milky way or something similar :-/

How much have you lost so far and whats your goal?

Hayley 22 said:
Definitely sounds like it was worth it... You've got a week to make amends :)

I used to have a naught meal on WI night but now I just allow a naughty treat every day and get my arse walking so it doesn't pile on.

Its working for me & I'm happy. Some nights I just cant sleep till I eat that lil naughty something.... Normally a milky way or something similar :-/

How much have you lost so far and whats your goal?

A little bit of naughtyness once in a while doesn't hurt. That's what syns are for!
I tend to use mine for a daily options hot choc with light squirt cream and a few mini marshmallows. YUM!

Before Christmas I was 13st4 but was ill and lost some weight before I started slimming world in Feb. My official start weight from that was 12st11 and I'm currently 11st2 after being 11st1 for the past 4 weeks!
I'm desperate to see a move in weight again, it's been a slow job, but that doesn't worry me.
I have a target of 10st but I keep looking at myself and thinking now that may be too much. I'd like to get to 10st7 and rethink from there.
How about you?

LunaMini said:
A little bit of naughtyness once in a while doesn't hurt. That's what syns are for!
I tend to use mine for a daily options hot choc with light squirt cream and a few mini marshmallows. YUM!

Before Christmas I was 13st4 but was ill and lost some weight before I started slimming world in Feb. My official start weight from that was 12st11 and I'm currently 11st2 after being 11st1 for the past 4 weeks!
I'm desperate to see a move in weight again, it's been a slow job, but that doesn't worry me.
I have a target of 10st but I keep looking at myself and thinking now that may be too much. I'd like to get to 10st7 and rethink from there.
How about you?

A lot of people like the options hot choc.... I'm not a hot chocolate fan. ( unless it's winter and I can put some Bailey's in it mmmm).

How tall are you?

I started in January @ 14st 6.5lb I'm now 11st 10lb. I'm 5ft 3" , would like to be 10.5st :)

Me! Was extremely happy to finally see 11 st 13 lb on the scales after being in the 12 stones for a while.

Hayley 22 said:
A lot of people like the options hot choc.... I'm not a hot chocolate fan. ( unless it's winter and I can put some Bailey's in it mmmm).

How tall are you?

I started in January @ 14st 6.5lb I'm now 11st 10lb. I'm 5ft 3" , would like to be 10.5st :)

That's really good going! Well done you!

I'm 5ft8, I guess that's worked to my advantage for a while!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Another lb off and half way to my silver award. Would LOVE to get 3lb off this week to get into the 10s at next WI. Its star week this week so if Im 100% then I might just do it!

11.1 1/2 So close :( not that I want to leave would just be very nice haha!

I'm here! My 2.5lb loss tonight has brought me to 11st 11.5lbs whoop whoop!!! (and my 5st shiny)

Well lost 2 last nite. So happy, i needed that boat & back at my club 10. Nd 2 get back on track now & back 2 the 30DS. Had bn down road so nvr managed it but still continuing from where left off @ day 7.

Well done 2 every1 on the losses & draw line under any gains & start afresh x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

This weight will not shift! Argh. I know its sneaky peaking but my scales are pretty bob-on to the SW scales and I have 0.5kg to lose before Saturday to just be the same weight. Very annoyed, one treat on Saturday (small portion of chipshop chips with SW tomato ketchup) and my week is ruined! Oh well. Onwards and downwards!

11st 10lb :-/
Damn them chip shop chips with cheese and my friend going into labour haha.
Hoping my healthy food today and the rest of the week gets me back to where I should be.
Want to get to 11st 6.5lb to get my 3stone loss sticky :-D

Weekly support group today. I have put my weight loss on hold whilst I have been away but pleased to say I lost 2 lbs in four weeks. Not much to shout home about but better than a gain. Have committed to meal planning and getting back to alternate day kettlebell exercise. Feeling positive and determined so let's see what Sunday WI brings.

Hi, I've just come down to 11st13 and I'm really chuffed. I'm hoping that the next stone will be as straightforward. I wouldn't say it's been easy, but it has been a slow and steady loss which is a big change for me.

1.5lb GAIN this week...taking me back up to 11st 5lb....but I am hoping to lose this weight and get into the 10's by the end of September...I've been messing around too long!

Sigh, only lost 1lb this week, so 11stone on the nose. How much longer can it possibly take!!?? Going to make sure this is a 100% week and I can high tail it out come Wednesday evening. Cutting down my calories by 100 per day and not having any slips over the weekend - think I have been a bit complacent and it stops now.

Back