Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Not looking forward to tomorrow mornings WI :(. I wish I could say luck was involved, but its not true, I dont deserve a loss this week!

No surprises. 1lb on for me, so aiming for 2lbs off this week to get me back on track!

3.5lbs off for me this week, now 11.4

Stress is obviously a great weight loss tool :(

M Louise H said:
3.5lbs off for me this week, now 11.4

Stress is obviously a great weight loss tool :(

Well done on such a great loss. The couple of weeks rest obviously didn't do too much damage! How is the back?

I lost 2 lbs this week which takes me to 11 9 1/2 and 3 1/2 stone lost.

Well done on such a great loss. The couple of weeks rest obviously didn't do too much damage! How is the back?

I lost 2 lbs this week which takes me to 11 9 1/2 and 3 1/2 stone lost.

Great result - well done!

The back is loads better, thank you. I even managed a Jillian workout on Friday but I did go back to the Shred which I find easier than Ripped in 30 - feeling the ache so it must have done some good.

My parents arrive today and friends next weekend so I have a tough 3 weeks ahead. I'm in the right frame of mind though so hopefully won't completely blow it.

Have a good week x

lost 1lb today, totally fine as was way better than i expected so only (!) 10lbs to go till i will be in the 10s, will stick religiously to plan and hoping to pull some big numbers next week! well done to everyone :)

WI - 11ST 9LB.....
So 2.5lb till my 3stone loss.

Very slowly but surely getting there :-D

I'm not to happy now at 11st 1/2lb!!! :( with -1 tonight.

Weighed in at 11st 9lbs tonight with a loss of 2.5 x

11st 5 2nite, 1.5 loss. Think i am looking 2 get 2 10st 7 as my target :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

well been off plan for a few weeks and have gained two pounds. going to try and get that back off this week and get into the tens the following week. am doing loads of exercise and eating really well. wish me luck.

11st 9lb at WI on Monday :-D

Day before Weigh In, and 11st 1lb....exciting I'll hopefully be leaving very very very soon!

Back