Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Argh Im so so close! Another 2lb off for me tonight so Im 11st .5lb...I WILL be in the 10s next week. It's my mission.

yay 2lb off for me 11stone 4lb now getting nearer to the 10's hurray

2.5lb off, so I am now 11st 2.5lb....hopefully 3lb off next week to get me under the 11's

Morning all!

Had a very cheeky and naughty mid week WI this morning and FINALLY I see the 10's! Officially 10st12lb as of this morning! I just need to not blow it all this weekend! (I'm off to the Isle of Wight to a classic car show)

I'll wave byebye for now, but don't be surprised if I end up back here on Monday after WI!

Hopefully see you all soon!

after 2 bad days (smothered in cold ate whatever around) lost 0.5lb last night so now 11st 10lb x

Weighed in this morning at 11st 13lb Thrilled to be in this zone I havent been 11st anything for years (at least 3)
Gonna read over the last few pages to see who's at what :)

The 10's seam to be going further away from me 1/2 lb on this week that's the third gain in a month, upped the exercise this week 1 hr zumba once a week and 2 mile dog walk every day, don't know where I'm going wrong ??? :-(

Williams said:
The 10's seam to be going further away from me 1/2 lb on this week that's the third gain in a month, upped the exercise this week 1 hr zumba once a week and 2 mile dog walk every day, don't know where I'm going wrong ??? :-(

It might BE the exercise. Anytime I do exercise I stop losing and start gaining

10st 11.5lb yay! Thanks guys but see ya's later :)

Do you have a food diary so we can see if there's any small slips?
Also while you might not be loosing weight, you might loose inches so try not to get too disheartened & hang in there x

Williams said:

I would agree wi inches lost & not w8. Measure urself & c that way. Don't lose heart.

I lost 1 so happy wi that. Will meet target by xmas but there will b some ups no doubt but will deal wi that when happens x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I'm back!! I've been in this thread for 6 months now. I'm ashamed to say that as it sounds so rubbish. I've been back on track and then fallen off the waggon so many times. I'm currently 11st11. I'm hoping for a good loss this week to really get things going. I suppose the positive is that at least I'm not back up in the 13s. Weigh in tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This morning I weighed in on my wii fit (naked TMI) and I was bang on 11stone. If I can keep this weight by tonight I will literally do a happy dance.

Hello can I join you? I weighed in last night, lost 3.5 lbs and am now 11 stone 12.5 :) I don't usually lose that much so I'll probably be hanging around for quite a while.

Ok Ok the girl isn't doing a happy dance!
Tonights weigh in I weigh 11st 0.5lb haha! Fingers crossed I am leaving next week!

Back