Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'm struggling this week - we have so many visitors here it's crazy. So far I have just about managed to stay in control of my food but there has been way too much wine consumed!! Birthday parties tonight and tomorrow to get through yet too.

Definitely will be a gain this week but I'm hoping it's not too big.

My Wii fit this morning says 10st 13lb...I wish they scales said that at my WI last night!! lol

Anyways, I'm here for one more week, I hope not longer...as Much as I've loved being here!

I have a Face Painting Gig on Saturday at a local Theme Park, so I need to make sure I take suitable food to eat, Diet Fizzy Pop and make sure I keep busy!

weighed in at 11st 7.5lbs this week so very nearly in the final half of this stone bracket - I would love to get into the 10's for my holiday on the 17th october - better keep focused!! x x

Lehairycrab said:
weighed in at 11st 7.5lbs this week so very nearly in the final half of this stone bracket - I would love to get into the 10's for my holiday on the 17th october - better keep focused!! x x

We're on holiday from the 19th oct and I'd love to be in the tens by then. I've 8.5 to lose so it's going to be tough but let's try get out of here together! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slimbysummer said:
Do you have a food diary so we can see if there's any small slips?
Also while you might not be loosing weight, you might loose inches so try not to get too disheartened & hang in there x
No I don't but I think I will if no change on Tue I'm gonna measure my self as well. I just want to lose lbs :)

I had my first gain on Wednesday of 2lb. So back up to 11st 2.5lb. Im hoping to get that back off and a bit more this coming week. I want out of the 11s!!!

Meliososo said:
I had my first gain on Wednesday of 2lb. So back up to 11st 2.5lb. Im hoping to get that back off and a bit more this coming week. I want out of the 11s!!!

im 11.6 my weigh in a thurs i want to be 10 stone fir my bday 9th dec x im from lancashire.preston anyone bear by x

Hey everyone, just found this thread. Started Slimming world at 12st2.5lb and at my last weigh in i got into the 11s for the first time, so at 11st 12lbs now, would be great to see a 10 in the future! I've had a bad few days, was seriously underestimating some syns but back on track today!

11st 8.2lb.... :-D going in the right direction *yay*

I had my first WI on Sunday and I have lost 2lb so on my way to the 10s. Following all the threads on this forum is great and really motivating, and I am picking up some brilliant tips :). Good luck everyone.

We're on holiday from the 19th oct and I'd love to be in the tens by then. I've 8.5 to lose so it's going to be tough but let's try get out of here together! :)

Sounds like a good plan batman! I've lost 1.5lbs taking me to 11st6lb and I got my 5.5st shiny!! Roll on holiday I've got 7lbs to lose in 3weigh ins to take me into the 10's for the holiday - can it be done? A few months ago I would have said yes but loses are calming down now I have less to lose but one things for sure I'm gonna give it a damn good go! Xx good luck xx

Well done some good losses :) I'm really hoping for a good loss this week to get me down below 11st 7
If I can get to 11 4 , which I doubt I can this week I'll be back on track and can forget the last 6 months of hovering!

Lehairycrab said:
Sounds like a good plan batman! I've lost 1.5lbs taking me to 11st6lb and I got my 5.5st shiny!! Roll on holiday I've got 7lbs to lose in 3weigh ins to take me into the 10's for the holiday - can it be done? A few months ago I would have said yes but loses are calming down now I have less to lose but one things for sure I'm gonna give it a damn good go! Xx good luck xx

I want to be in the 10s in 3 weigh ins too. Let's go for it!! I weigh Thursday and want to be at least 11st 6

5.5 shiny!!! Well done. :)))))

half a pound on for me today but expected it so on mission now to get into the ten in two weeks time
look out tens im coming for you
(goes off with manic laugh chanting ten stone come to me:gimi:)

Back