Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I am now 11 13 so thought I would get some support from you all xx. Weigh in at group every Wednesday.

Well i only got a short stint in the 11's and ate my way back up to 12 2 so hard at work this week getting rid of it again
I'll be back

Really really hope to join you all soon, if theres room for one more. Weight on thursday 12.3 everything crossed for next thursday. Hope everyone has an excellent week:)

Mind if I join? I'm back after over a year (had a baby, starting from 11st8lbs again) and I'm aiming to get down to 10st8lbs for my first goal. I weigh in on Thursdays and I only started last week, lol.

Itching to see the scales drop down to the 10s, it's been so bloody long!!

M Louise H said:
I managed to scrape off 0.5lb, now 11.4

Well done, especially after the week that's just gone by. I am chasing your heels but not quite fast enough! 11 9 for me. Just think, another couple of weeks and you will be at target! What an incentive.

11st 6.2lb :-D
3 stone gone in 9 months, incredibly happy with that. One more stone to go :)

That is amazing! Congrats on that huge loss!

My first WI is fast approaching - Thurs morning is D day, eek! Been 100% so far, even including the realisation that my Lighter Choices wrap with salad was worth 8.5 bloody syns yesterday! It was a nice treat though as I'm a sucker for wraps. Hoping all the superfree food I've been packing in is reflected on the scales - a third of every meal, every day plus superfree snacks.

I won't expect to be near the 10 stone range this week (that'd mean a whopping 9lbs loss in one week...don't think so!) but I've set myself a goal to reach 10st 13lbs by the end of the month. So, I'm praying for a loss of at least 2lbs this week and every week of Oct, with a little extra pound squeezed in somewhere.

Anyone else around 11st 8 aiming for the 10s?

Back in the zone 4lb loss this morning so I'm 11st 12 now Here to stay this time

Weighed in at 11st 3.5lbs today 2 more weigh ins to go until my holiday and I would be estatic to get into the 10's for then x well done everyone x

Good luck lehairycrab! After having a sneaky peek on the scales this eve we aren't too far apart. Id love to get into the 10s within the next few weigh ins!

Thanks - when do you weigh in sheanin x

Thursday, not long to go now, trying not to focus on it too much as its only my first week!

Back