Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Weighing in tomorrow, not feeling very optimistic, wine at the weekend!

I'm already dreading Sunday's WI. Margaritas on Monday night, lunch out yesterday and star week too!

Good luck x

M Louise H, if you dont wi til Sunday you have lots of time to redeem yourself(not that the occasional drink ever hurt anyone ;)) so don't spend the next few days dreading it - work towards it with minimum gain/ STS as your goal this week. Plus its only one week chick - dont let a few indulgences knock you off, the whole point of SW is having them!

Well people I'm finally off! WI today was 6.5lb off (I missed last week so thats 2 weeks worth) so Im now finally and safely in the 10s! Hope to see you all on the other side soon!!!

Massive congrats Melisiososo (totally got that name wrong)!!

Hope to be hot on your heels and joining you down there within a few weeks :)

Right - after weeks of messing around & not really watching what I eat at all, I'm amazed & pleased I'm still in 11 stones! Thats given me a good incentive to knuckle down & aim for the 10's.

Congrats! There you go, that's the hard bit over, onto better and smaller things :)

Thursday weighers...almost there! Good luck to everyone :) My mum and I go to group at 11 and weigh in first so we can relax and have a cuppa during the rest. We shall see what it brings...

I started at 12stone5 got down to 10stone8 and decided I didn't need slimming world! Oh ohhhh I was wrong Iv crept back up to 11stone5 :( back on the diet now but just doing it at home because of work commitments but also joined a gym so hoping to be back in the tens ASAP :D

Official weigh in today had me at 11st 2lbs, an official loss of 5.5lbs. So, I'm kinda hovering between the 10s and 11s right now...big push to get myself safely into the 10st bracket within the next 2 weeks and then hope for reaching 10st 8lbs by the end of the month and getting my stone award.

Well done sheanin!! I've got every confidence you'll safely be in the 10's within the next 2 weeks x

Last edited:
Thanks! It's always keeping up the momentum after the first few weeks for me, so I'm bearing that in mind for later this month.

OK will someone tell me how this plan works 'cos I just don't get it. I've eaten like a pig all week (on plan, I grant you) and I have lost 3lbs this week! I now have my 4 stone sticker and am 1lb from target. Happy, happy, happy!

That's amazing, well done!!

Isn't it weird how you seem to have the greatest losses on the weeks that you take full advantage of the plan?

M Louise H said:
OK will someone tell me how this plan works 'cos I just don't get it. I've eaten like a pig all week (on plan, I grant you) and I have lost 3lbs this week! I now have my 4 stone sticker and am 1lb from target. Happy, happy, happy!

Well done! Fantastic achievement!

I'm off plan to be honest and I'm a week I've gained 1lb..... Been sulking about a guy. Official WI tomorrow. Will snap out of it hopefully as I did my healthy shop at Morrisons this afternoon :)

Hello everyone, I've been away for a while and stalled at 11.3 since May! finally making progress.. lost 2lbs tonight and am at lowest since I started slimming world at 12.2 I'm now 11st 1/2 ! just 1lb away from the 10's!!!! So excited.. we can all stall for a while but should be proud of ourselves for at least keeping off what we lost... sooner or later (later with me) we get it going again.. my success route is a wiggly line not a straight one!

Hayley, it isn't ever worth sabotaging yourself over a man :( Hope you're ok.

Welcome back slim - we're in the same boat! My WI is this Thurs and I'm really really hoping to finally get into the 10s officially. My scales said I am (10st 13 last week) but waiting for group scales to catch up lol...they said 11st 2.5 last week so fingers crossed!!

Hi Everyone,

Back on SW as of today and thought I might be (or was hoping to be) in the 10stone bracket but unfortunately those pesky scales have told me otherwise....so i've got a good 4 pounds more to lose :cry:

Here's hoping they fall off as easily as they came on (hmmmm)

+1lb today so still here by the skin of my teeth

Argh...think it could be another week til I move down! My scales say 10s 11 but the ones at group weigh 3lbs heavier so looks like I'll prob be an even 11st at tomorrow's WI.

However, it still means I have about 2lbs off which gives me my half stone award and I can look forward to seeing a nice 10st something next week all being well :)

Back