Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Argh...think it could be another week til I move down! My scales say 10s 11 but the ones at group weigh 3lbs heavier so looks like I'll prob be an even 11st at tomorrow's WI.

However, it still means I have about 2lbs off which gives me my half stone award and I can look forward to seeing a nice 10st something next week all being well :)

If you go to an evening meeting then you don't weigh your "true" weight, if you're in the 10s in the morning, after you've been to the loo, and wearing little/no clothing then you're in the 10s :) it is a pain weighing in the evening you're always playing catch up, if your target at group is 10 stone then you'd have to be like 9 stone 12 ish for the SW scales to say you're 10 stone! etc etc

I WI at group at 11.30am so it is morning but not exactly first thing - plus I just don't believe in being nil by mouth just cos I have a morning weigh in.

So going by my scales I know I'm in the 10s but want to make it official at group before I move down on here. Playing catch up yes, but it can't do any harm to overestimate by a few lbs. Group scales are DEFINITELY heavier, everyone at group agrees, but I really don't mind as it keeps me motivated. Plus I can never be sure that my scales are more accurate...so I keep trying!

lost half a pound this week would have liked more but a loss is a loss i suppose (shuffles of and bangs madly on door saying saintly tens):girlpower:

Lost 1lb this week, very surprised as I had a very bad weekend! So bad in fact I was sick, which is probably how I ended up losing something! Back on track from now!

Me me me! I'm just over 11st which is the heaviest I've ever been (had a few months of binging on takeaways, chocolate and wine!) but would like to get back into Club 10 ASAP!

Well folks...I'm leaving for the next bracket!

WI gave me 4lbs off at 10st 12, my half stone award and slimmer of the week!! :)

Good luck to everyone, you can do it! See you all in the tens :)

Well folks...I'm leaving for the next bracket!

WI gave me 4lbs off at 10st 12, my half stone award and slimmer of the week!! :)

Good luck to everyone, you can do it! See you all in the tens :)

I reeeally hope to see you there next week - well done!!

I'll be rooting for you!

I messed up! I am still here! Back up to 11stone 4lb, bu far the hardest bracket to crush!
I bought myself a 12 week course last night....which takes me up until December 29th! So fingers crossed I reach target by then! I don't want to pay anymore!! psml!

Good luck to all you slimmers!

Well me and the wagon had a massive falling out a month ago, and I've just accepted this weekend that I need to get back on it! (again) Wish I could get my head in the right place! I haven't put on, thank goodness, I've lost approx 2lbs to get to my lowest weight since 2008 but its been hard with a lot of yo-yoing!

So I will get out of this bracket, and I will achieve my goal.

Well it's goodbye from me - I did it!! 3lb loss tonight brought me to 10st 13lbs & my 6stone shiney x x

Can I join please? :) lost 2.5lbs tonight taking me down to 11 stone 13.5 so I'm just in lol. Would love to get into the 10s before Xmas :) x

Your so close to getting into 10s! STS better than a gain :)

Weighing in tomorrow, been good this week, but not so confident, feel like the previous week will catch up on me!

My target is actually 11 stone but it would be so good to see a 10 on the scales this week too!!

Good luck with the WI.

Back