Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Yay! 1st weigh-in been back on SW world for a week and I've lost 6 pounds so i'm back in the 10 stone bracket.....I love this plan!!

Hi everyone
I haven't posted in here before, I have been on SW for 2 years and got my 6 stone award but the last few weeks I have struggled BIG time. I don't know if summer has just caught up on me (got away with a lot of STS's which prob should have been gains) or if it is my thyroid (i don't have one) issue. ANYWAY to cut a long story short, for the last 2 or 3 weeks I have been faultless and stuck to plan 100% and still gained or STS. This week was hindered by my 'star' week but I managed to actually lose 0.5lb YAY!
I have decided to do a Fast Forward week, never done one before so I think the time is right as I have gained 8.5lb over the last few weeks. Looks strict but my head is in the right place so wish me luck!

Hi everyone
I haven't posted in here before, I have been on SW for 2 years and got my 6 stone award but the last few weeks I have struggled BIG time. I don't know if summer has just caught up on me (got away with a lot of STS's which prob should have been gains) or if it is my thyroid (i don't have one) issue. ANYWAY to cut a long story short, for the last 2 or 3 weeks I have been faultless and stuck to plan 100% and still gained or STS. This week was hindered by my 'star' week but I managed to actually lose 0.5lb YAY!
I have decided to do a Fast Forward week, never done one before so I think the time is right as I have gained 8.5lb over the last few weeks. Looks strict but my head is in the right place so wish me luck!

Good luck x

Hi everyone

Good luck to you :)

I weighed in, down 2.5 lbs so now I'm 1 lb away from my stone award, so hopefully I'll be there next week :)

Hello everyone I'm starting back at sw Tuesday! Currently at 11.5 wanting to be down to a flat 10 :) already got from the 12s to the 11s but stopped group and its far too hard doing it alone :( xx

Hi guys:)

I'm a relatively new here, joined slimming world in August and have so far got from 12's to 11's and am now slowly working my way through my 11's to my 10's. Struggled last week, although I had kept to plan I did change things. Had porridge for breakfast and although kept with in syn limit did eat more chocolate and ended up maintaining, which I guess is better than a gain. Discussed it at class last week and it was suggested I try some green days, so here I am today on my 3rd green day this week. I'm not a big meat eater, so am coping well with the green days and do love that I can have 2 HEa/b's. however I have WI on Monday so I guess the proof will be I. The pudding so to speak.

I'd like to join please. I got from 11st7lbs down to 10st8lbs in 3 months but then I gave up smoking and piled on 9lbs again :mad:

I've now managed to shift almost 3lbs in my first week back on the horse and would love to drop a dress size before Christmas and 2 beofre my colleagues Benidorm hen do in March 2013. I joined a gym and am doing 3 sessions a week so i'm hoping it should be fairly easy to get to target by then (allowing for Christmas where I have absolutely zero interest in sticking to plan lol)

SK x

Sexki11en said:
I'd like to join please. I got from 11st7lbs down to 10st8lbs in 3 months but then I gave up smoking and piled on 9lbs again :mad:

I've now managed to shift almost 3lbs in my first week back on the horse and would love to drop a dress size before Christmas and 2 beofre my colleagues Benidorm hen do in March 2013. I joined a gym and am doing 3 sessions a week so i'm hoping it should be fairly easy to get to target by then (allowing for Christmas where I have absolutely zero interest in sticking to plan lol)

SK x

Hi sk :)

Same as me I was on plan before left group and I'm rejoining tommorow! I want to drop a dress size by Xmas! Same here I have no intentions of sticking to plan over Xmas either hehe ! Iv joined the gym I'm a bit skeptical because a lot of people say it actually stops weight loss :/ suppose time will tell tho

Natalie xx

Stayed the same this week so still just about in the 11's at 11st 13lb
Really could do with a loss next week Ive started exercising which i know may lead to water retention for a couple of weeks but i'm gonna stick 100% to plan and really bulk things out with superfree and plenty of speed foods

I've been in the 11s for absolutely ages! Desperately trying to get into the 10s. I only started 2 weeks ago but only have 5lbs to go until I make it, as long as i'm not naughty!

Being 10st exactly is the ultimate dreaaaam!

I've been in the 11s for absolutely ages! Desperately trying to get into the 10s. I only started 2 weeks ago but only have 5lbs to go until I make it, as long as i'm not naughty!

Being 10st exactly is the ultimate dreaaaam!

Hopefully you'll get there soon!

i'm hoping for at least apound tomorrow to get me to my stone award, I've been so good this week I'm really hoping!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am still here! Home weighed at 11,2 today...weigh in tomorrow...fingers crossed :D

Weighed in yesterday after 6 days of Fast Forward and lost 3lb! Really pleased with that although it was such a hardcore week I was hoping for a tad more (i know there's no pleasing some!).
Just hoping I am not going to ruin it next week - half term and going away for a week :/

I've just joined this weight bracket, hello everybody! got 12lb to go before i reach the 10s would love to do so by christmas! a few weeks of hard work ahead but im sure we can all do it and look even more fabulous for christmas :D

Can I join you, please?

I weighed in today at 11st 12.5lb. Never thought I'd get out of the 12's! *smile*

Looking forward to getting to know you all and journey on downwards with you.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Back