Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Haven't posted on this thread for ages as I have just been up and down between 11st 10 and 11st 12 for weeks now. Weighed this morning and I am 11st 9 for the first time in months. It does seem that the scales only show a loss after a red day. I must just hang on to everything when I have a green day. Indeed to have more red but I always feel hungry. What do people snack on with red days please?

Weighed in at 11st 2lbs this morning...SO CLOSSSEEE

Arghhhh, I was SO naughty! I weighed in Sat (my weigh in day) at 10st13lbs (yayyyyy) I then went and had pizza last night as I was hungover (I know I shouldn't have done that and when I stepped on the scales again this morning (I know, I shouldn't have done that either) - disaster! 11st2lbs.

Am on a SS day today to try and minimise the damage but I'm SO mad with myself - I KNOW pizza is the work of the devil.

2lb loss and my stone award 11lb 11 now

Hi all, I'm just back from WI and lost 2.5lbs, getting me down to 11st13.5lbs, however it feels a bit undeserved as I've had a bug for 2 days of this week, so am going to have to be seriously good this week to make sure I don't gain any of it back!!

Anyway hello everyone, I have a feeling I might be here for a while ;) XX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya all just weighed in today at 11.13 omg I am so pleased, hopefully I will still b here next week lol :) xx

Stickivix said:
Hiya all just weighed in today at 11.13 omg I am so pleased, hopefully I will still b here next week lol :) xx

Hi Vix well done!! Do you mind me asking how much you've lost altogether? I weighed in at 11. 13.5 after a tummy bug haha, so I'm seriously hoping to still be here next week too!! Xxx

Hiya course I don't mind u asking, ive lost 2st 9lb now in 21 weeks, I'm sure u will still b here next week chick xx

Stickivix said:
Hiya course I don't mind u asking, ive lost 2st 9lb now in 21 weeks, I'm sure u will still b here next week chick xx

Thank you! I've lost one stone nine in 10 weeks so hoping I can say the same as you in 11 weeks time! Xxx

Hello!

I am currently 11st 5lb, which although I am pleased about (was 12st 9lb), I seem to have hit a plateau for the last few weeks, and nothing is budging! I am swapping fruit snacks for vegetables as they have less natural sugar, so I was told, and will up the exercise - desperate to get into the 10's!!!

How are you all doing??? x

Hello!

I am currently 11st 5lb, which although I am pleased about (was 12st 9lb), I seem to have hit a plateau for the last few weeks, and nothing is budging! I am swapping fruit snacks for vegetables as they have less natural sugar, so I was told, and will up the exercise - desperate to get into the 10's!!!

How are you all doing??? x

I'm stuck too, at 11.1 but to be fair I hadn't been 100% on plan. I've been spot on this week but am expecting another STS as it's * week. One poxy pound to target and I can't shift it :mad:

I'm just in the 11's, 11.13lb but ready to get into the 10's I think it might be a long journey. I'm glad this thread is here though it looks like it gives lots of help and advice x

eeee i made it! 10st 11 lbs. very very lucky to do it, had a few crazy weeks at work which i think had something to do with it! good luck to everyone, see you all soon!

alice91 said:
eeee i made it! 10st 11 lbs. very very lucky to do it, had a few crazy weeks at work which i think had something to do with it! good luck to everyone, see you all soon!

Wow well done you!! I cannot wait til I'm where you are! Xxx

Back