Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

alice91 said:
eeee i made it! 10st 11 lbs. very very lucky to do it, had a few crazy weeks at work which i think had something to do with it! good luck to everyone, see you all soon!

Well done! Can't wait to get there :)

11. 0.2 dam digital scales! 0.2 of a pound to target.

11 st to 10 st challenge

:pMeeeee! I lost 2.5 st last year with slimming world. Currently i am 11st 10 so decided to rejoin my old group tonight. very excited and up for another challenge x

i've got stuck again! i've been here before - get to the lower end of 11st and then just cannot budge! got down to 11.2 three weeks ago, then somehow gained a pound which i didn't deserve. didn't go last week as was at a halloween party with my son, but a sneaky look at the scales tonight shows 11st 2.5lbs ...... gutted as i've been really good the last 2 weeks and if my scales are right then i've basically gained half a pound over the last 4 weeks :break_diet:....... xxxxx

Weighed in tonight back in the 11st range after a little gain last week :) 11st11 now I'm hoping I can get to 10st as I'm quite muscular already :( can only see how we go anyway!

CiaraDaisy said:
Weighing in tonight and not expecting to get out of these 11s, wasn't good last week!

Good luck hon, you will be fine, and good on you for going! I missed WI last night as am unwell! Have eaten an apple this morning and was back in the loo within 5 mins :-( so not good! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amazed that I managed to lose 2.5 lb tonight, I was sure I was going to have a gain this week due lots of alcohol on Saturday followed by feeling sorry for myself on Sunday and having a very naughty meal. Got my 2.5 stone award and am now in the 10s :) so I shall be leaving you now. Look forward to seeing you all in the next group

Well done Clareus, I've just made it into the 10s too!

WI at 10st 13.5 lbs so just in, can't believe it after my bad days but onwards and downwards now :)

Good luck everyone keep going x

WI last night lost 1.5lbs so now 11st 5.5lbs. Hoping to get into the 10's before my trip to Aus for Christmas.

Hi everyone, I've just joined you from the 12's. I had a half pound loss this week so I'm now 11st 13.5lb! :)

I'm so friggen happy, lost 6lb this week! Also i'm not having a blow out tonight because it isn't worth it instead going to save up some syns for a nice dinner on saturday! Getting closer to 10 stone!

skinnylegs said:
I'm so friggen happy, lost 6lb this week! Also i'm not having a blow out tonight because it isn't worth it instead going to save up some syns for a nice dinner on saturday! Getting closer to 10 stone!

Wow that is AMAZING!!! What is your secret!!? Xxx

I ate everything in sight before my first weigh in. In all seriousness I just followed it and sorry for sounding naff i'm just in the "zone" at the moment.

skinnylegs said:
I ate everything in sight before my first weigh in. In all seriousness I just followed it and sorry for sounding naff i'm just in the "zone" at the moment.

Good on you love! Is it your first WI? I lost 6lbs in my first week! Xxx

Yeah it was so i' not expecting such a massive loss next week. I'm doing it at home this time I don't have the funds to go back to class, do you go? You're doing really well how do you find it?

skinnylegs said:
Yeah it was so i' not expecting such a massive loss next week. I'm doing it at home this time I don't have the funds to go back to class, do you go? You're doing really well how do you find it?

Yeah I go on a Tues night, need the pressure of someone else weighing me, and I go with OHs mam, which is a big incentive! Xx

Back