Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I used to go with my mum but the classes were getting really big and we both felt that you didn't always get the support. She was a great consultant though and you couldn't blame her for the class size.

That is always the down side of a really good class. Years ago I went to Rosemary Conley class where we did exercise but as the group got bigger there was less and less time for exercise. Needless to say I left. (who knows if I'd stayed I might not have reached the size I did!)

Hey all can I come to join you, I lost 1/2 this week bringing me to 11st 13.5lbs!! woohoo. I don't think i have been this weight since my early teens!

sparklesazzy said:
Hey all can I come to join you, I lost 1/2 this week bringing me to 11st 13.5lbs!! woohoo. I don't think i have been this weight since my early teens!

Well done! Feels good, doesn't it?? You will be in the 10s before you know it.

Ah this thread is music to my... eyes? lol. Didnt think that one through!

I broke through to the 10s just before Xmas 2011.... but this year I have been really struggling and just making my way up and down through the 11s all year. Am currently at 11st 10lb and cannot wait until I break through that beautiful 10s barrier again because that will mean I will be just a stone away from my "healthy bmi"... plus, I was in the 10s the last time I got weighed before going to uni 6 years ago and thats when my weight started to go up so havent seen the 10s in a really long time!

10(s) is my magic number!

littlesteph said:
Ah this thread is music to my... eyes? lol. Didnt think that one through!

I broke through to the 10s just before Xmas 2011.... but this year I have been really struggling and just making my way up and down through the 11s all year. Am currently at 11st 10lb and cannot wait until I break through that beautiful 10s barrier again because that will mean I will be just a stone away from my "healthy bmi"... plus, I was in the 10s the last time I got weighed before going to uni 6 years ago and thats when my weight started to go up so havent seen the 10s in a really long time!

10(s) is my magic number!

Hi Steph, I'm 11st 13.5 (as of last WI) and haven't seen a glorious 10 on the scales since my first year of Uni either...that was over 4 years ago now haha! I noticed you've joined the 20somethings thread too :-D you will love it!

Lets spur each other on to get into those illusive 10s!!!? Good luck hon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, Camz I would love that! I see we have the same goal of 9st too! Go us!!!! :D xx

littlesteph said:
Thank you, Camz I would love that! I see we have the same goal of 9st too! Go us!!!! :D xx

Ahh wow! I think I'm going to lower mine 8stone 9, so that I end up in the middle of my healthy weight range, and with a total loss of bang on 5 stone! What was your starting weight love? I can't see stats on my phone? Xx

9st is smack bang in the middle of my healthy range... I have always kind of wanted to be 8st though, but I think thats just verging into the underweight category... but it all depends on my height - I went through my whole adult life once I finished growing, thinking I was 5ft2, then in my third year of uni my housemate measured me and I was 5ft3! I made him do it 3 times to be sure, because I was kind of gutted haha, I loved being 5ft2 and short... that extra inch made me feel really horribly tall of a sudden lmao - I know, I am insane lol. But then he reminded me that being an extra inch makes my healthy weight range easier to reach! Still cant help feeling like I need to aim for more towards the 8st region though, just incase I really am 5ft2 and his tape measure was... wrong! lol.

Starting weight was 13st 8lb on SW but the actual turning point when I started dieting a year earlier was 13st 13lb (got down into the high 10s in that one year but put it all back on again)

Ee I'm 5ft1.5, and my starting weight was 13st9...how similar are our stats please? Xxx

Very similar! My current weight is 11 st 10, goal is 9st and starting weight 13st 8! BMI stuff is almost identical too lol.

littlesteph said:
Very similar! My current weight is 11 st 10, goal is 9st and starting weight 13st 8! BMI stuff is almost identical too lol.

Haha diet twins!! Are you finding the diet easy? I'm really enjoying it to be honest, finding it easy to stick with and the weights coming off canny! The times I've gone off track I've been on control and its been my choice to do so, which is a big thing for me!

We will do this together, lets buddy up and we can push each other to get there! Xx

Yep :p

No I dont find it easy :( not because of SW itself - thats great and I cant recommend it highly enough... but I am a compulsive binge eater, which makes things very hard! See my post in the weight loss diaries forum for more details on that lol. But thats why I signed up to minimins today, I know big community support like this helps me alot, and because I dont go to meetings either, I do it all online, I need all the help I can get! xx

Yippee! 2 1/4 lbs off for me today which makes me 11 7 1/4. Buddying up has made a big difference yet again so thank you to M Louise H and Jenna88.

Six weeks until Christmas when I am hoping to be 11 stone, so 1 1/4lb per week until then. I have some tough times ahead as this includes two business trips to the UK which I find particularly difficult for some reason. Will keep "reporting in" on Minimins this time to keep me on track. In the meantime I have my four stone target to achieve at 11 2 1/2. I aim to be at that weight in four weeks at the latest.

If all goes to plan I will be in the 10s for the New Year!

Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I've only gone and done it :thankyouthankyou::woohoo:
banana%20dancer.gif
:wee::party0011:

10 stone 12.5 lbs - 1.5lbs under my set target weight - 2 off this week.

Last edited:
alimatron said:
Congrats to all of you that have lost - especially Louise at reaching target ???

The question marks should be smiley faces , can't do this on my phone!!

littlesteph said:
9st is smack bang in the middle of my healthy range... I have always kind of wanted to be 8st though, but I think thats just verging into the underweight category... but it all depends on my height - I went through my whole adult life once I finished growing, thinking I was 5ft2, then in my third year of uni my housemate measured me and I was 5ft3! I made him do it 3 times to be sure, because I was kind of gutted haha, I loved being 5ft2 and short... that extra inch made me feel really horribly tall of a sudden lmao - I know, I am insane lol. But then he reminded me that being an extra inch makes my healthy weight range easier to reach! Still cant help feeling like I need to aim for more towards the 8st region though, just incase I really am 5ft2 and his tape measure was... wrong! lol.

Starting weight was 13st 8lb on SW but the actual turning point when I started dieting a year earlier was 13st 13lb (got down into the high 10s in that one year but put it all back on again)

I'm similar to your stats aswell I'm 5 ft 4 my starting weight was 13 stone 7.5 I'm now 11 stone 2 been doing s/w since Jan and I'm finding it really tough lately I would love to be in the 9's but I'm aiming for 10 stone :)

We can do it Williams!! It's such a hard time of year to stick to a diet, but if we all spur each other on we will do great!! What day do you girls WI? I'm a tues? Xx

Back