Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Yh I'm a tuesday too, every weekend is a struggle food wise fingers crossed for us at next wi

I'm Tuesday too :) and we definitely need to support each other I'm so glad I found minimins it's a real encouragement just flicking it on when I've got a spare 10 mins :)

I am currently 11st 5 and hoping to get my bum in gear to get down to the 10's in the next few weeks.

I have not been 100% in the past few weeks as had a few dinner parties but not back to being focused. I will be delighted when I see the 10st's.

Good luck everyone!

Hi all, am 11.11 at the moment. Hoping to get down to 10.4. Being good this week though did have a lot of alcohol syns :( food wise I've been perfect though :) weigh in Tuesday so I suppose I'll see. Good luck all

Hello All!

Happy Monday to you and wishing you all a good week!

So, I am SLOWLY (very slowly) making my way down the 11's, 11st 3lb now (yay!) and I can't wait to hit the 10's... i haven't seen that for YEARS! It would make my christmas to see it :)

It really is a case of slow and steady, but then, I guess it will come off and stay off?

Here is something that made me smile, I did a life calculator on google last night (called live to 100 I think) and i put in my old habits and weight and new weight and lifestyle and I have gained 6 years! I went from living to 75, to going to 81! I was chuffed!

I am only halfway through, I want to lose over 3st, now at 1st 6lb, but it really spurs you on!! :)

Have a great week!! xxx

Hey Everyone, I'm 11st 4lb, desperate to get in the 10s. Been doing SW for 6 weeks, starting weight was 12st 7lb so hoping to be there by Christmas :D

11st 3.5 this morning so getting there. Can't wait to see the 10's :)

I WI tomorrow can't wait to see how I've done it's a complete surprise as my scales broke, struggled at first not doing my sneaky peak weigh in mid week lol but it feels like quite a nice surprise now, and I really have stuck to it a lot more towards end of week as there isn't that reassurance of a loss or loss of morale from knowing I've not done so well, so fingers crossed!

Hello, I'd like to join in on this. I'm fairly new to SW and weighed in at 11 4.5lbs. I'm now down to 11 1.5, but could do with some support from other people in the same position. :D

I lost 4 pounds this week! I'm so proud as I've been flaffing about for months but decided last week to do a 6 week challenge on here & everybody else is having great losses so thought I'd better do my bit! Now 11.10 - was back to 12 stone last week & must admit that did scare me a bit.
Good luck to you all this week x

Had a minor hick up since September and been a little naughty.... Went from 11st 6lb to 11st 10lb in a month.... Got back on it as I swore I'd never see 12st again and I'm now 11st 7lb as of this morning... Phew!!

Think I'm gonna struggle when it comes to maintaining :-/

I lost another 1.5 today so now just 10.5 to go to target!!! It's slowed down but I won't let it get me down x

Had a minor hick up since September and been a little naughty.... Went from 11st 6lb to 11st 10lb in a month.... Got back on it as I swore I'd never see 12st again and I'm now 11st 7lb as of this morning... Phew!!

Think I'm gonna struggle when it comes to maintaining :-/

Hi

I am in the exact same boat but I have put on about half stone and my clothes are getting tight on me and I have no others to wear as I threw them all out as I vowed I would never go back but here I am slowly getting there. I just cannot get out the bit and I keep saying that I will start afresh the following week but that week never seems to be coming :-( Once again I have said I am going to see out this week, WI on Saturday and start afresh on Sunday, have also stopped going to classes but might re-start after xmas.

Good luck in getting back and staying on track

xx

Lost 3 again this week got my 3 stone award and slimmer of the week too :D so now I'm exactly half way to our target, hope to get there by Xmas!!!

Enchantedjen said:
Lost 3 again this week got my 3 stone award and slimmer of the week too :D so now I'm exactly half way to our target, hope to get there by Xmas!!!

You are doing fantastic, well done! Do you mind me asking how long it's taken you to lose 3 stone? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back