Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

1.5 off for me tonight. Very challenging week coming up as weekend away and family party for husbands 50th.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb off for me this week taking me to 11st 11.5lb. I've lost 4st 13lb in total now. I want to get my 5st sticker next week!!!

Slowly getting through these 11's Another 1.5lb loss so i'm now 11st 9.5
My xmas target is to lose another 6.5lb Totally doable and more but i'd be happy with that x

camz said:
You are doing fantastic, well done! Do you mind me asking how long it's taken you to lose 3 stone? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thanks so much camz :D and course not it has taken me 13 months but I had a really bad period at beginning of this year and stayed stagnant for like 3 months when my mother was ill andy grandad died, and my uni exams! :( it was all happening at once but I managed to pull it back it was super hard tho :(

Hi guys :)
just managed to finally get out of the 12's so thought i'd come see u lovely lot :D
11st12.5lbs for me this week (also got sotw and my first stone award too) :)
hiya *waves* xx

pixie-gem said:
Hi guys :)
just managed to finally get out of the 12's so thought i'd come see u lovely lot :D
11st12.5lbs for me this week (also got sotw and my first stone award too) :)
hiya *waves* xx

Whoop whoop!!! Well done pixie and welcome :) xxx

Thank you hun, has been a pretty great week :D can't stop smiling lol, now to start making a dent on these here 11's :D xx

HanBax012 said:
3lb off this week, will get into the 10s by christmas...!

Well done hanbax!! Hopefully we both will be :D x

Hmmm I've just had a look at the old calender, I've got 5 weigh ins until christmas which means if I lose at least one pound each week i'll be two pounds off the 10 stone bracket- cue massive fail now lol.

Skinny legs i feel exactly the same. My goal was to be in the 10's before ,y trip to Aus on the 14th but I have so many pre holiday Christmas meals I feel already I have failed. To all of us getting there slowly - well done ....

alimatron said:
Skinny legs i feel exactly the same. My goal was to be in the 10's before ,y trip to Aus on the 14th but I have so many pre holiday Christmas meals I feel already I have failed. To all of us getting there slowly - well done ....

You haven't failed! Just be good around these Christmas meals. I've got a couple coming up one being a Chinese buffet god help me. That's why I'm setting myself an achievable target each week because I know what I'm like. Good luck though and here's to watching those pounds fall off.

Hmmm I've just had a look at the old calender, I've got 5 weigh ins until christmas which means if I lose at least one pound each week i'll be two pounds off the 10 stone bracket- cue massive fail now lol.

Making my way down towards the 10's very slowly but determined to succeed. :D

Time to roll out an old cliche.....stop looking at how far you have to go and focus on how far you've come!

Hey everyone. I had managed to lose nearly 2 stone at the beginning of the year, but have been rubbish since the summer and havent had my SW head on for about 6 months now. Inevitably I have put on nearly all the weight I lost and feeling very annoyed and sorry for myself. Anyway, been shopping today with the aim of getting back on plan this week, so here I am again.... back in the 11's! Really need some support as doing this at home on my own and need as much help from you all as possible! Thanks and here's to losing this week!!

Weigh in tonight see if I can get any closer to te 10s woo nervous!

Hey there, just got into 11's and will feel happier getting into 10's (and eventually 9's). I went from 13's to 12's very quickly but then hit the old plateau at 12s 2. A new job broke through this and lost 1/2 stone in 3 weeks. My secret weapons are weighted hula hooping and Quorn (but not at the same time):eek:

Morning everybody,
I'm very happy with a 3 pound loss this week taking me to 11.7 stone - I am very pleased as I have lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. Would love to see the 10's by Christmas.

Good luck to you all this week.

Back