Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Gutted as cant weigh in tonight, class cancelled due to flooding locally. Have been so good and was looking forward to stepping on the scales.

Dont b disappointed keep up the good work and b extra excited for next week x

sts this week going to renew my motivation this week try for good loss

(shuffles of to search for motivation ) good luck everyone for the week ahead
:devilangel:

Hello all! I am 11.3 - have been in the 10's this year but fell off the SW wagon. I got back on it a week ago and had a 3.5 loss so really pleased and feel very motivated! Plan to be in my 10's before Xmas x

1lb off this week and got my 5 stone award!! :D Now 11st 10.5lb

Another half for me again this week. Have been really struggling with no appetite as a lot of stress at the moment but i have to try and eat more as this half a pound a week isn't getting me anywhere...
MUST TRY HARDER!

1 1/2lb gone, a little closer to the 10's and 4lb to go to reach a stone :D. Going to work at it to reach my 2nd goal before Christmas :scale:

Hello everyone! I'm really hoping that this coming week I'll finally get into the 10s, it just seems like i've been stuck in the 11s for ages now! I can't even remember how long it's been since i"ve seen the number 10 on my scales! think it's been too long! good luck everyone.

Hello everyone! I'm really hoping that this coming week I'll finally get into the 10s, it just seems like i've been stuck in the 11s for ages now! I can't even remember how long it's been since i"ve seen the number 10 on my scales! think it's been too long! good luck everyone.

Fingers crossed for you, I am feeling good at the mo but think it will take a couple of weeks to getting the 10's

Welcome to this bracket, hopefully u won't b here long lmao, I'm 11.8.5 but got weigh in tomoz hoping for 2 off but just 0.5 will get me my 3 stone award xx

Hi everyone! I'm an hour from heading to weigh in and hoping to be a little further through the 11s - am currently 11st13, hoping for at least 1lb off this week, but am weighing in 1 day early and had a day off plan (mainly booze) at a wedding on Sat! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in the TENS!!!! :D :D :D Only just, 10st 13lb BUT it starts with a 10 :D

That's fantastic, I'm over the moon for you...and very jealous haha, well done!

I am down to 11st 11.5lbs after losing 1.5lbs this week, chuffed! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back