Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Lost 1.5lb so now 11 and a half stone. Firmly in the 11's and slowly making my way down to that illusive 10

I lost 1.5lbs this morning bringing me to exactly 11.7 :) whoop whoop x

2.5 loss!! 11st 8lb now :)

Well done slimmer. Can we now call you EVENslimmer :D
Had a carvery last night with no roasties and no dessert so that was a good choice, however, I had a lot of gravy, Yorkshire and stuffing but I suppose the damage can't have been as bad as if id had the chicken burger, bacon, cheese and onion rings that my other half had!!
Been really good today
Porridge HEB and 1/2 HEA
Ham salad
And dinner is philli filled chicken with salad HEA so guessing today is a red day and I can have some chocolate alpen lights yummmm!!

Another 1.5lb gone this week, leaving me on 11st 9lb! That's 5st 1.5lb lost since the start of January :D

Another half pound, and it's getting tiresome, but i deserve it and more so here's to next week...

2 and a half this week (no weigh in last week due to the floods) so am now 11 stone 1 and a half! Nearly in he 10's.

2 off this week so I am 11.1 hoping for 2 off next week and I am in the 10's :)

Hii I am 11 11 at the moment I think :( I was 10 6 but just put lots on. Anyone wana be weight buddies? I would like to e 11 by Xmas... Know it won't happen !

Hiya I'm 11.7 I also wanna b 11 by Xmas not sure it will happen tho I'm averaging a lb a week :-\ xx

We could eat speed soups every day till Xmas eve? :) ha. I am going to pizza express on Sunday and will probably drink loads this weekend. I can't stop myself. Not like an alcoholic, just for fun. Haha.

Hii I am 11 11 at the moment I think :( I was 10 6 but just put lots on. Anyone wana be weight buddies? I would like to e 11 by Xmas... Know it won't happen !

Hey! I was 10.5 then ended up back at 11.5! I am now 2 weeks in and 11.1...so we sound pretty similar!? I also like a good weekend (that is my weakness! I lose all sense of control when I have a drink) x

Have started the speed soup thing, made it this morning, and planning on having it for lunch everyday...but it's pretty horrible lol so not sure how long that will last, I always would love to be down 11 by Christmas as i want to be at 10 by Feb, can't see it happening mind, but will give it a good go :)
good luck ladies :) x

Back