Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

It's the 12 speed soup recipe with lentils and beans and stuff, on phone so can't link it but if no one else has by the time I get to a pc I will put it up then xx

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
1 can of chickpeas
2 leeks
1 onion
4 carrots
2 parsnips
3 peppers of any colour
2 veg stock cubes
salt and pepper to taste

1. Chop all veggies then put everything into a massive saucepan and cover with water ( I used the water from the cans), bring to the boil stirring gently
2. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1/2 hour or so until veggies are soft
3. Leave to cool slightly and blitz or leave chunky.

It makes a lot! And can be frozen xx

I just weight in at 11st exactly on tuesday I REALLY can't wait to be in the 10s but as I'm so slow at loosing weight It doesn't look like I'll hit my 10st 7lbs by Xmas :( doesn't help when your hubby won't eat the same food and always keep fresh bread under my nose :S helppppp

Only 1/4lb for me this week but at least its a loss and a bit closer to the 10s....
1/4 lb is way better than staying same or putting up (as i have often done) :) hopefully we will get into the 10s by xmas time :D:D and hopefully a size 12 (which i also havnt been in since i was 17!)

Hello , newbie to the boards but been at SW since September . Finally got into the 11s last night (11.12), after an eternity in the 12's . Starting weight was 13.9 but if I spend as long in the 11s as I did the 12s I'll need some help ! Also must post more & lurk less ;-)

Weighed in at home this morning (I know) and my scales say I've gone back to 12 dead so I have 2 days to try And pull it back as I refuse to go back to that, it took me three months to get out of that zone!
Best of luck to everyone this week :) xx

3.5lbs lighter today Leaves me at 11st 4.5lb

Could I get to 11 flat in 3 weeks??? Gonna try my best

Great to see so many good losses and people moving into the next bracket Actually can't remember when I weighed 10st anything

Weighed in at 11 stone last night, roll on next week I'm hoping to see the 10's........also recevied my 2.5 stone award last night :))))

Back