Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I've still got some way to go until 10s. Trying to take a day at a time and stay on track. I've been at this for almost a year and am near my 4stone mark. The more I focus on a figure, the harder it seems to reach it!

Aim to be 11 2.5 by 9th January. If I do it sooner that would be brilliant.

I've still got some way to go until 10s. Trying to take a day at a time and stay on track. I've been at this for almost a year and am near my 4stone mark. The more I focus on a figure, the harder it seems to reach it!

Aim to be 11 2.5 by 9th January. If I do it sooner that would be brilliant.

You are doing so well, good luck on reaching your goal x

Weigh in tonight, 10 stone 13 and a half. Whoooppeeeee!! See you in the tens ladies. Good luck

I maintained this week. I'm pleased with that because it could have been much worse. Had a party last Friday night, a pub meal on Saturday and sunday lunch at the in-laws house over the weekend. I've been back on plan since Monday so am hoping for a decent loss next week. I've got 2 more weigh-ins to reach target (4lbs to go) before Christmas and I really want to do it!

I'll join in- I'm currently 11st 11.5lbs and want to be 10st 12lbs! Want to get to 11st 9lbs by Xmas so only 2.5lbs and 2 WI's to go but lots of Xmas parties to go to :(

Maintain for me this week, but it could have been worse, i just need to get my head in the game and kick myself up the bum!

Weighed in at 10st 13 last night! So pleased to be seeing a 10 - just motivated to ensure that is not slipped back next week as I am worried something will catch up with me :)

good luck all x

Hi everyone

Can I join you please? I am delighted that I am in the 11s, at WI last night I was 11st 12lbs (haven't seen 11s for a few years...) my target is 10st 7lb so I will be with you for a while :)

I'm now dead on 11stone...next week must be my week! ;-)

That's fab!! Can't wait til I'm where you are...am 11st 11.5lbs... And have decided to try and maybe lose a little here and there over Xmas but essentially would be happy to maintain! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm now dead on 11stone...next week must be my week! ;-)

Well done. I sts. I got of light cos I expected to gain. I had a bad week which included far too much Baileys with ice ( how dare Tescos put them on special offer ;) and bacon butties by the ton. Off to food shop soon to get back on track before Christmas.

Hi this group sounds just right for me weighed in this morning at 11st 3lb...2 years ago I got down to 10st 4lb on weight watchers so that is my goal again. Getting married in 2014 so maintaining will be important which is something I didn't manage to do before.

Sent from my KFTT using Forum Runner

Just scrapped into this group last W.I, missed one week and was dreading tonight as have been to 2 Christmas parties with lots of wine. Thankfully lost 2lbs so feel like I'm anchored in the 11's and can focus on getting to the 10's. Good luck everybody - especially over Christmas!

2lb loss for me this week, woo hoo... Hoping to shift the last 4lb before Christmas but its the party season and I have a few parties to go to before the year has ended. Staying on plan is going to be difficult but I am going to enjoy the festive season and not stress if I have to wait until the New Year to get into the 10s.

Hello ladies! :D after many, many weeks, I'm finally in the 11s :D WOOOOO! I actually popped in 2 weeks ago, then gained last week haha, but I'm now weighing in at 11st11.5lbs WOOOO :D I'm just 2.5lbs off my 1.5stone award, so hoping to get that for christmas, and then stay in the 11s over christmas! But we'll see :D

Whoop 11st 3 and a half now, getting closer to the 10's.

1lb on this week for me. Not sure why because it was a normal week. Oh well. This is another week so I'll just keep going.

Back