Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'm 11 stone, hoping to get into the 10's on tues but had Xmas works doo last night :(

I never thought I'd get here - but today I weighed 11 stone 13lb - so a fair way to go until I get to the 10's but I'm determined to get there. I want to be into the 10's by Valentine's Day.

well done everyone! 1/2 off for me tonight, so I have 7lbs util I can say goodbye 11s hello 10s. I think the next stone is going to take a bit longer than the initial weightloss, so have to keep focussed

well done everyone! 1/2 off for me tonight, so I have 7lbs util I can say goodbye 11s hello 10s. I think the next stone is going to take a bit longer than the initial weightloss, so have to keep focussed

Feel a bit like that too - what with Xmas and all that jazz plus my birthday early Jan, I hope not to make too much of a drama of the next 13lbs but I've a friend who put 9lb on last Xmas/Jan and it took her until late April until she got back to where she was in December. Eeeek.

0.5 on for me tonight, totally deserved mind you, going to stick to plan where possible over the next week and enjoy food when off plan!

Will probs gain next week and the week after what with Xmas then a trip to London for 3 days, but will try for minimal damage, don't want to put on more than 3 or 4 lbs over the next two weeks if I can help it!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't quite believe it. I managed to lose 5lb this week to hit my initial target of 11st 5lb! Total lost of 5st 5.5lb since 4th Jan 2012! I'm going to go with the flow over Christmas and New Year and see what happens, then will re-assess and decide whether to stick or carry on for another few pounds. :D:D

JanetG said:
I can't quite believe it. I managed to lose 5lb this week to hit my initial target of 11st 5lb! Total lost of 5st 5.5lb since 4th Jan 2012! I'm going to go with the flow over Christmas and New Year and see what happens, then will re-assess and decide whether to stick or carry on for another few pounds. :D:D

Well done u :) that is fabulous xxx

Well done - that's a fantastic loss. Enjoy Xmas - you deserve it.

Heya, I'm starting on SW after being on WW and losing nearly 3stone, but getting a bit stuck, I want to get from the 11st7ish I am atm to 10st :) Reallllllly need the support as I suck at sticking to dieting especially when I don't see the results quickly! x

Heya, I'm starting on SW after being on WW and losing nearly 3stone, but getting a bit stuck, I want to get from the 11st7ish I am atm to 10st :) Reallllllly need the support as I suck at sticking to dieting especially when I don't see the results quickly! x
Good Luck with it - the plan really does work once you stick to it. I know what you mean about quick results I was fine at first but once I got a few sts I was off looking at other diets .... however, vlcd's are not for me and when SW hasn't worked it's because I have not been totally committed to it. The change to a new plan should get you motivated and going again.

That is fantastic - I didn't WI this week as it was on Xmas day, so WI will be next weds. well done to you though :)

well done so far with 3 stones! I agree with Largerthanmost - the SW plan will def work if you really follow it. I have lost nearly 2 stones quite quickly, but I think the last stone will be much slower, so I have started to increase my activity levels to help everything along - have started the couch to 5 k programme from the NHS site and am hoping this will help me shift the last stone. I have to say though that when I started the SW in October 2012 my PAT was 11st 7lb - which I secretly didn't believe I would get to - but I have done it and have changed the PAT to 10st 7 -(which is the weight I really wanted to get to but never thought would be within reach in a million years)

On SW the weeks I have had the best results is when I have eaten tonnes of fruit and veg and had little or no syns - which I haven't really missed as long as I fill myself up on free and superfree foods.

Good luck !

well done so far with 3 stones! I agree with Largerthanmost - the SW plan will def work if you really follow it. I have lost nearly 2 stones quite quickly, but I think the last stone will be much slower, so I have started to increase my activity levels to help everything along - have started the couch to 5 k programme from the NHS site and am hoping this will help me shift the last stone. I have to say though that when I started the SW in October 2012 my PAT was 11st 7lb - which I secretly didn't believe I would get to - but I have done it and have changed the PAT to 10st 7 -(which is the weight I really wanted to get to but never thought would be within reach in a million years)
I too changed my goal - initially it was 12 stone 7lb - I see we have same target weight. If I successfully complete Rosielea's Easter challenge that will take me to exactly 10 stone 7lb.
And coach to 5k is definitely the best way to shift the fat, I've seen people drop tons of weight once they up the ante to running/jogging - I know I have to commit to seeing it through if I'm going to get any further.
I got a bit naughty with SW and started using syns first ;) but now I'm back on my grain free (just because it makes a huge difference to how I feel), mostly dairy free, mostly sugar free plan within SW. Hoping to see the back of 10lb this month ....

Thanks for the support largerthanmost and skf! I'm hoping this change will respark my interest in dieting! By the sounds of it you are both doing really well on it, so as long as i stick to it, it should work for me. Im still learning about the SW programme, but I think I understand most of it now! I just don't get the EE days, like if you are on a green day you count your meat as a HEX thing dont you, and on a red day your carbs as hex, so on EE days what do you use your HEX for? And how do you know how much or little of the carbs/meat you should eat on EE days? I think im mainly gunna be a green day person anyway but Im still a little confused!!

Hi - It's more the ratio of meat/carbs to veg than actual weights you use. So as all meals are to be 1/3 rd superfree then you have 1/3 protein and 1/3 carb. As you only eat until you are full then you naturally restrict your calorie intake.
I tend to do green days as EE allows me to overeat too easily - I ignore/ have no "full" switch.

edit - I definitely ignore ...

Yeah I was thinking I am gunna do green days because I dont eat that much meat anyway! :) Thanks for the info!

Back