Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi all, I restarted yesterday at 11 stone 3.5. My wi day is going to be Friday and I am setting my first mini target to be in the 10 stones by 11 January.

Good luck everyone with your losses this month xx

Somehow lost a pound this week! that, on top of the 2lbs lost last week, brings me to 11 stone 12lbs! That's a total of 5 stone 3lbs lost since I had my son 8 months ago :) So hello everybody and happy new year! xx

Morning ladies initial weigh in this morning and i weigh 11st3 and 3/4 lbs... Would love to get down to around the 10 st mark before dress shopping in june for my wedding next year so i have alot of incentive. How are you ladies doing? Any advice as i sit here writing my first sw shopping list for what i hope to be a great first week... Amy x

aimzey said:
Morning ladies initial weigh in this morning and i weigh 11st3 and 3/4 lbs... Would love to get down to around the 10 st mark before dress shopping in june for my wedding next year so i have alot of incentive. How are you ladies doing? Any advice as i sit here writing my first sw shopping list for what i hope to be a great first week... Amy x

Hiya I started sw in June and weighed 14st8lb, I weighed 11st4lb before Xmas and am looking at around a 2lb gain 2moz :-( but I feel so much better for losing the weight and I hope to keep going until I get to 10.7, my shopping normally consists of easy free foods like mugshots and bachelors rice and lots of fruit and veg, hope u enjoy sw as much as I do :) good luck xxx

Hi all. I have re-started today and at the heaviest I have ever been at 11 st 6. I am finally in the right frame of mind to do this. I would love to be in the 10's by the end of January. Good luck to you all xxxx

Hi everybody

I'm 11st 11.5 at the moment. During 2010 I went from just over 14 stone (my heaviest) down to 11st 9. I've spent the last couple of years roughly maintaining, but 2013 is the year for me to get below that psychological barrier of 11st 9 initially and into the 10 stone bracket.

I've lost 6.5ibs since September so I'm out of the 12 stone bracket and I never want to go back there again!

Char x

First day back at work today and i was really worried about lunch ideas and being tempted by the hot food and cake choices... But i have to say i really enjoyed my lunch i had potato salad with low syn mayo chicken pieces and some tomatoes and cucumber and now some fruit yummy... Does anyone else have any nice lunch ideas? Amy x

First day back at work today and i was really worried about lunch ideas and being tempted by the hot food and cake choices... But i have to say i really enjoyed my lunch i had potato salad with low syn mayo chicken pieces and some tomatoes and cucumber and now some fruit yummy... Does anyone else have any nice lunch ideas? Amy x

I sometimes make SW quiche at home and heat it up at work to have with salad (can also have it cold) failing that you can't beat a good old homemade soup (get the superfree on board) or a jacket :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi all - lost 1.5lb this week so am 11st 4.5 which I am so pleased about - have not seen this side of 11 and half stone for at least 7 years (probably more). well done to everyone - even if you haven't lost you went to WI - and you'll be back on it again seeing those pounds off til we get to the magic 10s!

hi all new year new start
due to family problems havent been to group for 6 weeks
went back to group tonight had put 4 lb on but ok with it as have had lot of stress am determined to put healthy eating and me time near top of list from now on
hope everyone motivated for the weight loss battle
think thin everyone:cross:

Hello and Happy New Year to you all!

Hope you all had a good Christmas? :) I maintained over Christmas, which I am pretty chuffed about! I did have a few glasses of wine/mince pies etc, but I think I just had less than I usually would - but not conciously - does that make sense? Although I felt I "pigged" out at times, I must just have less than I used to.

I find I have a smaller appetite these days - does anyone else find that? :)

So - 11st 2lb and desperate to get into the 10st bracket!!!!

Keep it up - we can do it!!! xxx

After a 1.5lb gain over christmas I am back to 11st! I am hoping though that the true naughtiness of my christmas doesnt catch up with me and I do manage to get back to the 10's next week! x

Hi all I was in this group back in April and left in the July. After getting married in November, having a 2 week honeymoon and Xmas I went of the radar. I've joined sw again, this being my first week back with a start weight of 11st 12lb, hope to see them 10's again soon :)

Hi all I am completely new to this site (but not slimming world - this is my 3rd attempt!!) . I'm at the highest weight I have ever been at 11st 12 (although was 12st on 1/1/13 so I've started of the new year right, I just want to keep going which has always been my downfall. I did sw feb 2012 and got down to 10st 10 and then stopped going. I'm 5ft 2 and 41 and fed up of not enjoying clothes shopping or how I look, I want to wear funky clothes before I get too old and dont want my weight to dictate my life anymore !!
I've spent years being an extreme couponer and always know how to save money, get the best deals, exploit glitches make money etc but I've realised how much time, energy & thought processes I spend on this and how there is no space in my head to focus on my diet. So this year I have made a conscious decision to cut that down & focus my attention on me and spend all that energy on meal plans, exercising and hoping to stay focused.

Anyway, doing it on my own this week then back to the SW club on Friday and between the club, SW website and here Ihope I can get back to the slim person I used to be (never appreciated being 9st at the time though - still thought I was fat lol!!)

Hey all
Im starting SW again for third time due to xmas and overeating since getting married 8 months ago lol.
I started class last wednesday and my starting weight was 11st 8lb, hoping to lose at a least 1 and half stone to get to my target of 9st :D
Doubt I'll lose 9lb in my first week but be nice then I'd be in the 10st bracket lol

I have been in the eleven stones for several months. I am hoping that the New Year will bring me inspiration to make progress again. Good luck everyone.

I've been in 11's for several years but have just seen a video of myself taken in November & it is not pretty viewing. I have to say I was quite shocked at how overweight I look! That has given me a huge kick up the bum - am determined more than ever to get out of the 11's & into the 10's.

First week on sw weigh in this morning and ive lost 3lb i now weigh 11st and 3quaters of a lb... Hopefully be in the 10s next week!! :) xx

Back